Part 72

“How do you make chocolate?”

  “It is all here on this handheld PC.”

  “How do I make milk chocolate?”

  “Good question, you add milk and sugar to it. It is all on your PC. You will also need to obtain a milk supplier.”

  “Ok.”

  “Now when you run your chocolate business, you can either be a little Hitler, strict, overbearing and getting the job done. Or you can be like a fluffy bunny, father like, cuddly and gently encouraging.”

  “Can I be a fluffy Hitler?”

  “If it works.” Arthur felt around in his jacket pocket for the time buoy. “Once I press this then I shall return to my time period.”

  “Ooh good, I was getting sick of you anyway. It was worse than getting a biscuit stuck in my throat and having no tea to wash it down.”

  “Want another cuppa?” asked the Tea Lady.

  “Yes please, and three sugars this time.”

Arthur looked amazed at the clone. “If I ever see you in the future I know what I’ll look like when I’m fat and old. I should have cloned Jabba the Hutt instead, he wouldn’t have been as fat as you’re going to get.”

Arthur popped back into existence two minutes after he had left the second time. “Did you miss me?” he asked the others.

“Not a bit,” said Sid, “you were only gone for another two minutes.

  “Not I but he,” replied Arthur.

  “What do you mean?” asked Alf.

  “When I returned last time and left again, that was not me.”

You can buy The Sitting Duck on the Kindle from Amazon.com http://tinyurl.com/6mxpldv

Or Amazon.co.uk http://tinyurl.com/7mu3znf