Part 21

The other goblin just snorted.

  “Well you must be a brave “Loompa Oompa” to work with so many goblins. Here let me introduce you to the elven crew.

  The elven crew worked in the section two from the supervisor’s station. He liked to keep his eye on them, even though they were the trust worthiest in the whole factory, “This is Malando Glorithan Blando.”

  “I’ll call him Mal,” said Sid.

  “Hallethion Sulon Flamethon.”

  “I’ll call him Hal.”

  “Gemethon Rendo Kallethon.”

  “I’ll call him Gem.”

  “Bemchethion Rulathon Garrendini.”

  “Bem.”

  “Bimmani…”

  “Bim.”

  “Bomtaragon…”

  “Bom.”

  “Ratamatooii..”

  “That’s a good one, Ratamatooii. So that’s Mal, Hal, Gem, Bem, Bim, Bom and Ratamatooii,” said Sid.

  “Welcome Sid,” they all cheered in unison.

Sid worked with the elven crew until dinnertime. When the claxon sounded Spendo said, “Right then, first dinner, that’s us, come on Sid.” Sid followed Spendo and the others as they filed out of the main production room, into a 10’ white walled passageway. “You'll have to try and remember where to go,” suggested Spendo.  They took a right a left, two more rights and another left and ended up at the canteen.

  As Sid queued up he saw Alf two places in front of him. “Hey pansy,” he growled to Alf.

  Alf looked round, “Sid, well I never, on the same dinner, what are you getting?”

  “Bacon, eggs, sausage, tomato and fried bread. What about you?”

  “Beans, egg, fried bread.”

  “Vegetarian junk again I see.

You can buy the sitting duck on the Kindle from Amazon.com    http://tinyurl.com/6mxpldv

 Or Amazon.co.uk   http://tinyurl.com/7mu3znf