26: Feelings Are Fatal

KIM JISOO;

"They broke up? Poor guy." Rosè said and sipped on her capuccino.

"What did you do?" Lisa asked that made Jisoo turn her head towards her. "Why, is there something i should've done?"

Lisa groaned and slouched before drinking from her expresso. Rosè just giggle and told her

"You always acts so careless towards people Unnie, but you're not actually like that. So just spill what you did for Taehyung."

Jisoo cleared her throat and sipped from her milkshake before answering.

"I treated him to bingsu, cold sweets are the best for situations like that." She explained and finished her leche flan.

Lisa as expected gave her a teasing look, Jisoo pushed her face away and cleared her throat for the 2nd time.

"Unnie you seem weird though." Rosè said and looked at Lisa and told her by communication by their eyes to follow her up.

"Yeah, like you're lost in thought." Lisa said and took a sip of Jisoo's drink, she would usually shoo her away but this time. Jisoo just gave it to her.

'Why do i feel so worried, like my heart is so heavy.'

"Unnie?" Rosè called out for the third time.

"I'm sorry guys, let's meet up again next time or later. I just need..."

'What am i going to do? Go to his workplace? Stop.'

'But i atleast should do something.'

"Need to buy something for Seokjin, okay bye!" She said, grabbed her bag and dashed out of the cafe leaving both of her friends in confusion and hundreds of accusations.

"But she never buys stuff for Seokjin."

"You called me dear?" The mentioned latter said and sat on Jisoo's seat earlier and placed his chin on his palm and stared at Rosè who became so annoyed all of the sudden. "Ugh."

"Oppa, there's something weird with Jisoo Unnie. Can you figure ut out?" Lisa asked as she caught Seokjin's attention.

"Sure. She is my little troublemaker after all." He said and smiled.

Jisoo went into a clothing shop and saw a pretty pair of berets.

"It's so cute!" She said and grabbed the two of them and paid it at the counter in delight.

'But does he like berets?...I'll just give it to Seokjin if he doesnt and if he doesnt like it then whatever.'

Suddenly she was grabbed by the arm.

"Jisoo Unnie, can you help me...with Taehyung?"

Jisoo looked at her with a confused expression.

"Uh what?"

"Jennie?"

"T-taehyung, don't say anything. Just listen to me-"

"No. I've been trying to get in touch with you-"

"I was damn busy with your parent's case okay? Their reasons are just...Taehyung? I'm sorry."

"No it's okay. But why do i have to see you with him?"

Jennie looked at her boss, Yoongi an back at Taehyung.

"He's just my boss though babe!"

"Ouch. Taking all of my compliments back then." He murmured evidently and smirked.

Taehyung heaved out a deep sigh.