Chapter 9

Hey guys, so this chapter is where a bit of DRAMA starts to come in.

Just to warn you, there will be a lot of different scenes in this, so be aware.

Enjoy! ;)

@_@_@_@_@_@€@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@$@

Kate's POV

Ow, shit!

I sat up holding my aching shoulder. I forgot to put medicing on it before I fell asleep. Great, I'm the only one awake so I have to look at it.

I rose from me sleeping position from outside and streched my free arm. Carefully not to disturb the others, I walked to the back door and opened it. As I closed it, I heard someone in the kitchen. "Who's there!?" I asked a little too loud.

"Just an old friend." he stepped out into view and I cursed at the sighting. His clothes were dirty, his hair was out of place. How did he escape prison?

"What do you want Jared?" (AN Jared is not the Unknown POV) I coughed. I must have smoke in my lungs from last night.

"I want what I originally planned. But I wont kill him if you come with me." I gasped at his words.

"What makes you think I'll go with you?" he smirked and motioned to the window.

"I have Aaron right there willing to shoot all three. Just come with us and no harm will be done to them."

"I'll go if I can say goodbye." he shook his head and looked up.

"You clever girl. Go ahead before I change my mind." he pushed me to the door and I walked out not acknowledging Aaron.

"Harry," I tried. "Babe, c'mon," I tried again. "Harry please." he finally woke up and sat up.

"Why are you waking me up?" he groaned rubbing his eyes.

"Theres no time to explain. I have to go to keep you safe."

"What? Go where? I'm not loosing you again!" that made him wake up.

"I'll be fine as long as your alive." I stared into his eyes and started to cry.

"Shhh, whats going on?" he wiped away my tears.

"Times up curly. She's mine." Jared startled me and I clenched Harry's shirt and cried into his shoulder. Jared grabbed my good arm and jerked me away. "Bob, Jack, hold him back." Jared ordered and two very big men held Harry back as he was fighting to get to me. I was struggling myself to get away from Jared.

"You fucking ass whole! Let me go!" I screamed.

"But you agreed to my plan, so no harm will come to them if you obey me. Now shut up!" I went silent and realized Willow and Luke were held back as well.

"No! You can't do this you monster!" I thrashed around again and he knocked me out. "I hate you!" was all I said before it went black.

***

Harry's POV

Where is she! The stupid body gaurds knocked us out and now I'm clueless of what to do! Plan? Jared? Aaron? Stabbing. Shooting. Its all coming clear together now!

Jared is jealous of us. He wants me dead to have Katelyn for himself. And if she doesnt do what he says, we could end up dead. "Harry! What do we do?" Willow asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"We cant do anything at all. She's - she's gone." I broke out into tears knowing I would never see her again. My voice was horse from all the screaming and the past few moments I've been dreading that I didn't fight enough to get to her. She's gone. I'll never see her again.