Crazy

1 Year Later

    "Thank you Warner Brothers!"

       Stevie didn't know what else to say, overwhelmed with emotions. Fleetwood Mac had just won a Grammy for best album of the year. A Grammy.

    They were rushed off the stage, clutching tightly on to Lindsey's hand as they were thrown in to the chaos of back stage. Dodging stage hands and other performers, they made it to their dressing room.

    They stopped outside the door, Lindsey looking down at her with a beaming smile on her face.

    "Steph we just won a fucking Grammy!"

   Stevie nodded, tears welling in her eyes. She wrapped her arms around his waist, burying her face in to his chest as she cried.

      "Angel it's ok." He ran his fingers through her hair.

   She pulled away, looking up at him. "I'm just overwhelmed. This is amazing Linds, I'm so proud of this, I'm so proud of you."

    "I'm proud of you too baby."

       Stevie stretched up on her tip toes, her fingers sprawling along his jaw as she kissed him. Lindsey held her close, giving her another kiss as she pulled away.

   "Come on angel, I'm sure someone's anxious to see us."

    She grinned, taking his hand. Pushing open their dressing room, they were instantly met with babbling and a beaming smile from their daughter.

     "Hi baby." Stevie cooed at her baby, taking Annabel from her assistant.  "Did you watch daddy play?"

   Lindsey came up behind Stevie, gently gripping her arms and resting his chin on her shoulder as they admired their daughter.

   "Ma...ma."

   Stevie wore a beaming smile on her face, kissing Annabel's cheek. "That's right little one! Mama!"

   "Can you say Dada?" Lindsey encouraged her, Annabel's big brown eyes looking up at him. A smile crept across her face and she let out a squeal; clapping her hands together.

   Lindsey chuckled, brushing her curls from her face. "Close enough."

   He kissed Stevie's cheek, holding her tighter. "Well, Mrs. Buckingham. Do you want to go back to our hotel or would you like to go out with everyone else?"

   "I want to stay in Linds, I want to spend time with Annabel."

   He nodded in agreement.

    Kissing her once more, he helped Stevie gather their items from their dressing room. Being escorted out of the venue, they were lead to their limo.

   Stevie climbed in first, Lindsey handing her their daughter then getting in. He watched as Stevie clicked Annabel in to the car seat they had requested be in their, nearly laughing hysterical.

   Stevie raised an eyebrow at him. "What's so funny?"

   "Our life. We're huge rockstars Steph, and we've got a fucking car seat in our limo."

    She giggled, nodding in agreement. She made sure Annabel was secured, sliding over to Lindsey. She lay her head on his shoulder, taking a deep breath.

   Lindsey admired their daughter. She had dark  curls, just like him. Her eyes were brown like Stevie's, and her lips were the same as hers as well. He was overwhelmed with emotion, his heart swelling.

   "Stevie I want to have another baby with you."

   Her head shot up from his shoulder, looking up at him. "You do?"

    Lindsey nodded, kissing her forehead. "I have so much love for our little girl, and I want to create another life with you."

    Tears flooded her eyes, Lindsey not sure what emotion they were reflecting off.

   "Steph, if you're not ready we can wait, or maybe later on in the future-"

   "Lindsey no." She cut him off, taking a deep breath. "I'm pregnant."

   His eyes went wide. "You are?"

  Stevie nodded through her tears, biting down on her lips.

   Tears welled in Lindsey's own eyes, lunging at Stevie and wrapping his arms around her tight. He buried his face in the crook of her neck. One of his hands blindly felt around for her stomach; laying his palm flat across her.

   He pulled away enough to kiss her, laying his forehead against hers. "I love you so much."

   "You're happy?"

   "Of course I am."

    "I was scared to tell you." Stevie cried, holding on to him tight.

    "Why would you be scared Stevie?"

   "Anna's barely a year old, and we're in the middle of a tour. There's a lot going on. I didn't know if you wanted another baby."

   "Nothing else means shit to me. You, are the most important thing in my life. You and our babies."

   Stevie held him close, taking a deep breath. Her mind flashed back to when they first met, to the negative situation she'd gotten herself in.

   "You saved me Lindsey."

   "No, you saved me Stevie."

        The end