Playing With Fire

"Stevie come here please?"

    Stevie lifted her head hearing Lindsey's voice, seeing him gesturing her to join the rest of them at the dining table.

    She hesitantly made her way over, standing until Lindsey pulled the seat next to him out, gesturing for her to sit.

   He pushed her chair in, settling back down besides her. He slid a pad and pen her way. "Can you take a few notes, write down the dates and times we mention."

   Stevie nodded, picking up the pen. She scribbled out times and places as the band spoke, her focus kept as she listened closely.

    Her heart jumped, goose bumps appearing on her skin when she felt Lindsey's hand rest on her knee.

   She glanced over at him.

   He was avoiding her gaze, but she could see the tiny smirk residing on his face.

   Taking a deep breath, she tried to ignore the warmth of his palm against her skin, focusing on the band as they spewed on about venues and song choices.

  The pen in her hand froze, feeling him slide under the fabric of her skirt, resting against her bare thigh.

   Stevie shifted in her seat, reaching for the glass of water in front of her.  She shouldn't be enjoying this.

   She mentally cursed herself, her legs involuntarily spreading just a bit as he pushed further.

      Her breathing hitched, one of his fingers stroking her down the middle of her panties.

   Stevie forced a smile on her face, nodding along with the rest of his band members. She was well aware of his eyes on her face, watching for any reaction he could get out of her.

     He squeezed her and she yelped, covering it up with a cough.

    Lindsey smirked, side eyeing her and keeping his hand in place. He began to massage his hand against her private area, watching her reactions closely.

   The way she squirmed in her chair, the blush creeping across her cheeks. It drove him insane. He wanted to bend her over right then and there.

       Focusing back on the band, his heart raced as he touched her, unbeknownst to all of them.

     Sliding into the side of her lace panties, he felt her bare skin, having to hold back a groan.

   Stevie had froze all together, her hand shaking as she tried to write down the information the band was giving her.

   She jolted in her seat, feeling his finger glide in between her folds. He rested it against her clit, watching her face.

       Her chest was rising and falling heavily, her fists clenched. She had bit down on her lips, what looked like tears beginning to form in her eyes.

    To his surprise, she opened her legs wider, bringing her own hand down, her fingers grasping his wrist.

   Trying to keep his concentration, he engaged with the band. Keeping up conversation, at the same time sliding his fingers up and down her center, feeling her nails dig into his skin.

       He trailed his fingers down to her entrance, circling it then shoving two fingers inside of her without warning.

     Stevie shot straight up in her seat, her foot slamming down against the tile.

   She looked over at Lindsey, who was purposefully ignoring her stare as he moved his fingers in and out of her.  His thumb came up to press against her clit.