Just For Tonight (Very Mature)

Her heart was beating wildly in her chest as he lead them up the stair case, her hand clasped tightly in his. He glanced behind him, meeting her eyes and checking to see if there was any hesitation. Sensing none, he stopped in front of the hotel room, fishing the key out of his back pocket.

He inserted the key, pausing momentarily. "Are you sure about this?"

"Just open the door."

Lindsey did as he was told, stepping aside so she could walk in first. He flipped on the lights, the room lighting up as Stevie looked around in awe. "Would you like a drink?"

"That would be great, thanks."

He left her in the living room of the suite, heading into the kitchen where the bar was at. Pulling out an expensive bottle of brandy, he filled the crystal glasses to the brim. He headed back to the living area, stopping in the doorway as he saw her running her fingers along the intricate paintings that littered the wall.

Clearing his throat she turned around, him raising the glass up in acknowledgment. They met halfway, Stevie taking the glass from him, raising it too her lips as she took a sip, all the while maintaining eye contact. "Thank you."

"My pleasure." He took a drink of his own, putting a hand on the small of her back. "Let's sit." She let him lead her, following every word he said, not wanting to be in control tonight.

They sat down on the plush velvet couch, Lindsey reaching into his back pocket to pull out a baggie. "Would you care for some?"

Stevie eyed the white powder, doubt filling her head. He sensed her hesitation, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. He gently grasped her chin with his other hand, turning her face to look at him. "You don't have to, I was just simply offering."

She shook her head firmly. "No, I want too."

A small smile tugged at the corner of his lips, and her breathing stopped when he brushed her hair over her shoulder, leaning in to plant a kiss on her neck. He pulled away, leaning over the coffee table as he prepared lines for the two of them. He quickly did his, wiping at his nose as he sniffed, handing her the silver straw.

Leaning over the table, she felt his hand hold her hair back, and the other one wrapped around her and resting on her thigh, dangerously close to her intimate area.
She reveled in the feel of his hands all over her body, inhaling the two lines with ease.

She threw her head back, getting a rush instantly as she felt every pulse in her body. She felt his hand running up and down her back, her senses overloading as she turned towards him.

Before she knew it their lips were locked, her hands running through his hair as his played up and down her thighs. He shifted his body so that he was able to press into her, pushing further until she was completely onher back. Her hands tugged at the bottom of his shirt and he took notice, rising off of her to pull it over his head.

He tore away at her jacket, chucking it onto the floor. He didn't waste any time with her shirt, yanking the fabric so that it tore down the middle , a gasp coming from her lips. He buried his face in her cleavage, grinding into her as her hands continued to clutch his curls. "You're so beautiful." He mummered, kissing in between her breasts.

Stevie shook her head, "Don't talk, just make me come."

He felt himself hardening at her words, growling as he meet her lips in a fiery kiss. He broke their lips apart, standing from the couch as he then easily lifted her into his arms. Carrying her throughout the hotel suite, he kicked the door open to the master and flipped the light on. He set her down on her feet, spinning her around as he pressed up behind her. "I want you naked." He whispered in her ear, nipping at her skin.