At First Sight

"To Lindsey!"

"To Lindsey!!" The group of men cheered, clinking glasses as they all pounded back shots. Lindsey giggled, his cheeks burning red from all the alcohol he'd consumed.

"Are you having a great time mate?" Mick Fleetwood slung his arm over his best friends shoulder, leaning into him drunkly.

"It's a little much, don't you think?" He yelled over the thumping music, he couldn't help his eyes from viewing the half naked women in front of them.

"Nonsense! In two weeks you will be an honest man who's locked up and has no joys in life . Make this a night to remember."

"Wise ass."

"I'm just saying, once that knot is tied there's no going back. Stuck for life."

        "Oh come on, Carol's not so bad."

      "To each it's own mate." He sipped on his drink, avoiding any topic of his band mate's fiancé. "Don't think to hard about it, spend your last  few moments of being a free man actually like a man."

Lindsey rolled his eyes, but chucking. His heart pounded at all the commotion around him. He was at least grateful it was a more low profile place, the lights dim, helping to keep their celebrity status to a minimum.

"Look over there." He pointed across the room, drink in hand. "What a beauty that one is, eh?"

Lindsey followed his direction, his eyes stopping on the petite blonde, sliding up and down a pole. His mouth went dry as he tried not to drool.

Her pale skin contrasted against her black corset, her cleavage spilling out of the bustier, her lace thong resting delicately in between her back side. Black suede platform boots stretched above her thighs. Her long hair fell down her back as she dipped backwards.

     "Ever had a lap dance before?"

"Not really my cup of tea." He mocked Mick's accent, chuckling. The taller man didn't respond, Lindsey felt Mick leave his side, watching in horror as Mick headed towards the stripper. "What are you doing? Get back here!" He hissed after his friend, Mick already too far away. He watched helplessly as he approached the woman, quickly turning away as her eyes met his across the dim lighting of the bar after Mick.

He took a deep breath, sipping on his drink. He jumped, when he felt a pair of small hands rest on his hips, trailing up his back. He glanced over his shoulder, his heart stopping as he saw her, her hands cold as they trailed across his warm skin.

"You must be the lucky groom." She'd stood on her tip toes, whispering in his ear as she wrapped her arms around his middle.

He stood stone still, his breathing heavy as she circled around, coming face to face with him. He took in the sight before him, his lower regions stirring as he started down at her infatuated.

Her big brown eyes looked up at him, her pupils dilated as her rose painted lips curled into a smile, her body pressing up against his as she hooked her finger into the collar of his shirt. She led him backwards, spinning them around as she pushed him down into one of the plush chairs, her legs swinging over his as she climbed on top of him.

He swore he was having a heart attack, her arms going up above her head, her wrists crossing as she grinded into him. His friends cheering him on, he paid no attention, everything blurry but her atop of him. His eyes focused on her breasts, her taking notice as she gripped them, slowly dragging the cups underneath them, her nipples coming into view.

He panted, her arms wrapping around his neck as she pressed his face against her bare chest, pushing down hard against his erection. He took in her scent, kissing away a bead of sweat that trailed it's way between her chest.

She chuckled from the back of her throat, gripping his curls as she pulled his head back, his lustful eyes meeting hers. She humped against him, his erection straining against his jeans as he thrusted back against her barely clad woman hood. "What's your name?"

"What ever you want it to be baby." She whispered to him, her raspy voice velvety smooth in his ears, never hearing one just like it before.

He held back a whimper, her hands reaching down to grasp him through his pants, squeezing hard before trailing her hands up her body, cupping her breasts as she slid up and down his body. His hands gripped her back side and she quickly grabbed him by the wrists, placing them back on the arms of the chair.

"No touching." She unstraddled him, turning around as she covered his hands with hers, gyrating her backside against his crotch. She leaned her head back on his shoulder, pressing all her weight down on his swollen erection, moaning in his ear. "Excited?"

"You're so beautiful.." He panted back to her, barely able to form a coherent thought as he focused on her firm body pressed against his. She smirked, slowly pushing her body off of his as she turned to face him once more, focusing on one another's faces through the strobed, colorful lighting. "You didn't tell me your name." He breathed out heavily, her hovering above him as he starred up entranced.

She bit down on her lower lip, kneeling her thigh in between his legs as she once again came in contact with his erection. She leaned down to whisper in his ear, her bare breasts pressing against his face as he groaned. "It's Stevie." She got off of him, his breathing stuck in pause as she just barely brushed her lips over his. "Congratulations, Mr. Buckingham." She kissed his cheek, turning away.

He sat in a haze, not even realizing she'd left until he blinked out of it, catching a glimpse of her as she disappeared into the crowd.

"You alright there buck?" John laughed, taking in Lindsey's flushed face, his legs crossed to cover up the defined bulge in his jeans.

"I'm fine." He gulped, shooting up from his seat as he slid past his friends. "Excuse me." He disappeared into the crowd, his eyes darting around quickly as he tried to catch a glimpse of the woman who took away his breath. Her voice repeating it's self over and over in his head.