Loveful Expidition

"Isn't this a little extreme?" Stevie glanced around at the black-satin material that lined the interior of the stretch limo they had slid in to.

  Lindsey shrugged. "First concert, it's a big deal."

    "It's just the two of us." He shrugged and she sighed. "What time does this thing start?"

    "Eight."

  Stevie raised an eyebrow. "Then why are we leaving four hours earlier?"

Lindsey didn't say a word, sliding next to her.

  Stevie's heart raced increased. She felt her pulse beating against her neck, sighing when he drew her in, smoothing his lips against hers. He rested an arm around her shoulders, reaching his other arm and cupping her breast.

  She sighed, pulling away. She rested her forehead against his, their breath warm against one another's face. "We can't do that here."

   He squeezed her breast, watching her face with lust as she let out the tiniest of moans.

   "Nobody can hear us angel." He stroked her hair from the side of her face. "Lay down."

"Lindsey-" She started to protest, faltering when his hands pushed her back against the long bench.

  Her hair spread out around her on the black leather seat, her breath pausing seeing the lustful stare in his eyes.

"Lin-"

"Shh." He cut her off. "No talking."

Stevie's breath hitched, watching as he  pushed her skirt above her thighs, stroking her right down the middle of her lace panties.

He got down on his knees on the floorboard, hooking his fingers under each side, drawing them slowly down her legs.

His hand smoothed over her, Stevie sighing heavily as he pet her.

Watching her face, he slipped a finger in to her entrance, curving it against her inner walls. He dove further, finding that special spot at the top.

Her eyes went wide, tears welling in her eyes from the overload of pleasure that he'd already started.

"Does that feel good angel?"

Stevie nodded, her eyes closed and her teeth sunk in to her bottom lip. He added another, enjoying the gasp that escaped her mouth

Keeping a hand on her, he reached his free one towards his zipper, slowly undoing the brass contraption. Stroking himself, he spread her wetness around, gliding her clit in between his two fingers, jiggling it

   Stevie gasped, her hands trying to grasp something, slipping against the leather material of the seats.  She reached a hand up, tangling it in her own hair, the other cupping her breast.

   Lindsey grinned at her, crouching down. He ran his nose all along her slit, his tongue coming out to tickle her clit.

  Her soft moans were brutal to him, fearing he'd come right then and there.

      Taking the swollen bud between his lips, he sucked at her, his tongue rubbing smooth circles over the bundle of nerves.