22: Secrets

PARK JIMIN;

"We're here you leeches!" He announced when they arrived at Jisoo and Tae's place.

Jimin was the driver for this roadtrip sadly, that's why he's so salty because everyone is still snoring while he's suffering from keeping his eyelids open.

Let's just say none of them were used to waking up early.

Rosè and Lisa immediately got off to see their Unnie while Jungkook stretched first before following the two girls.

"This sucks." He whispered to his self and brushed his hair with his fingers.

Jimin was falling asleep but he was again woken up by the honk and the chatters he was hearing.

He bursted out laughing at the sight of his friends.

Jisoo who still had bed hair was getting dragged by Lisa and Rosè was skipping to the trunk to place Jisoo and Tae's baggage which Jungkook just packed now.

They were in a van, so Lisa and Jungkook occupied the seats behind Rosè and Jimin and Taehyung and Jisoo occupied the seats behind Lisa and Jungkook.

"Why are you guys so sleepy? As far as i know both of you has no other business tod-- Oh wait. Don't tell me-"

"Shut up Kook, you're making my head ache." Taehyung shot back and laid his head on the window and closed his eyes.

"You act like you werent even a bit sleepy earlier also-"

"Actually all of us are just sleepy so dont complain because you guys can sleep! And i cant!" Jimin complained and started the engine. Rosè, Lisa and Jungkook giggled at him while the other two at the back already dozed off.

"It's fine Chim, i'll drive after we eat breakfast. Sounds good?" Rosè asked and patted his shoulder.

Jimin wanted to rest but he cant let her drive, it was after all a roadtrip and it was a long drive to-

"Where are we even going?" Jisoo complained and ruffled her hair in frustration.

"Just there preggy, calm down." Lisa teased and giggled.

"This damn br-- forget it. Im too tired to deal with you right now"

"Seriously Jisoo Unnie, what did you guys do to be so sleepy?"

"Just that Rochaeng." She simply answered and dozed off completely.

"Jungkook you drive after we get breakfast."

"Ah hyung!"

Lisa whispered something to Jungkook that made him agree so joyously.

"Okay!"

Jimin felt worried about what the two youngest would do but, its nothing that bad.

Probably.

After their drive through at mcdo, that Jisoo and Taehyung just slept through.

Jimin and Rosè never blinked an eye.

"BANG BANG BANG!" Jungkook and Lisa shouted together while being all goofy. They have completely taken over the car because of the power of the ox cord that the two youngest took over.

"Jungkook please! Let me sleep!!" Jimin pleaded as he wiggled and whined more.

'I just want to sleep!'

Rosè giggled and Jimin looked at her with confusion and and mouthed her a statement saying help me.

"Why? Look at them, they're sleeping like a baby!" Rosè exclaimed pointing at Jisoo and Taehyung.