Welcome to my life. (1)

To be hurt. To feel lost. To be left out in the dark. To be kicked, when you're down. To feel like you've been pushed around. To be on the edge of breaking down, and no ones there to safe you. No you don't know what it's like welcome to my life
~Simple Plan Welcome To My Life

Niall's POV.

"Niall's fat."
"He doesn't belong in 1D."
"He should die."
"Niall's an ugly piece of shit."
"#Niallwhoran."
"#letsallkillniall."

These are all things that I see on my twitter feed daily. Ever since I got put together with Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne to form the band One Direction, my life has been hell.

Everyone hates me because I don't look like the other boys. I'm not British, my teeth aren't straight, my hair is bleached with a green streak, I wear eyeliner and have a couple of piercings and tattoos.

Liam dresses the same way I do Liam has piercings, tattoos, and wears eyeliner, but he doesn't get hate. It's probably because nobody thinks he's gay. Yep, everyone thinks that I'm gay.

Today we have a signing and I really don't want to go. I'm not going to have to sign anything anyways, unless a miracle happens and some random person becomes a fan and likes me. Doubt it.

We all pile into the van and I sit near the window, as far from the boys as possible. I plug in my headphones and turn on my music ignoring whatever the hell they're talking about.

A Match Into Water by Pierce The Veil starts to play and a tear threatens to slip down my cheek. I freely let it fall, because I always wanted someone to feel this way about me. I want them to not want me to die, for someone to love me, but that's not going to happen.

"Aw is poor faggot crying." Harry says mocking me with a baby voice. I want so badly to much him in the face.

"What's it to you, you womanising jerk?" I snarl. Louis slaps me across the face defending Harry.

"Don't you dare call my Hazza that again or I swear I will punch you so damn hard that you won't be able to speak! Got that!" Louis shouts at me.

"Aw that's so sweet. Louis Gaylinson is defending his boyfriend."

"At least he has someone that loves him, unlike you. Who the hell would ever love a faggot like you?" Zayn steps in defending both of them. That hurts a lot, considering the fact that I also like Zayn.

It does however take a lot of will power not to punch Harry and Louis.

The thing, or rather person that stops me is Liam. He gives me a look of sympathy and looks away. I admit I have feelings for him, but he doesn't have any for me. He just pities me. Like Zayn said, who would ever love me?

A/N
THANKS TO LALALOVELY FOR THE LOVELY COVER!! SORRY I DIDNT MENTION IT EARLIER..