Saturday, October 7

I can not put to words how I feel.

That was awful. It felt like there was a heavy weight on my chest the entire time.

It was hot and sweaty and humid. I couldn't breathe.

I almost started crying.

I couldn't handle it. It was too much and no one could do anything about it.

It stresses me out. I can't. I was shaking.

I was afraid to be around so many people. It's like all I could see was fear. I was terrified.

It was almost as if there was a sense of danger in the air. Others could feel it too.

I started out angry but then I got sad and then scared and anxious and I suddenly couldn't breathe. I was so scared.

How- why would you do that? My entire outlook on school dances has changed.

Why did that happen? Why didn't anyone stop?

I can't get it out of my brain. It's stuck. It keeps replaying like a boomerang on Instagram.

It shook me to my very core. I jumped when they touched me.

All they were doing was looking for me and they grabbed me and it was just Cora and Nora.

I was shaking. I was scared. They were everywhere. Talking. Going on like this was normal. It wasn't.

It was monstrous. I hated it.

But he left. It's nice to know that he's one of the good guys and although he doesn't like me and I don't like him anymore.

I would love to get to know him better. Because he did the right thing and got out of there. Fast.

All I know now is that there is no way in hell that I'm going to another dance and that I have some really awesome friends.