56

six months later.

Nicholas's POV.
six months, it's been six months of agonising pain and torture. I've become a shell of myself, My brother's have been handling my meetings and other things while I just stayed at home but now I've to face reality that I've lost Chloe for good and she's not coming back.

The first month was spent with me worrying and searching for her but got nothing, I was broken and will snap at every one around me and drink my self to sleep but got nothing.

The second month made me hire private investigators but their findings were unsatisfactory it was like she has vanished off the face of the earth and it made realise that I might have lost her for good.

The third month was spent with with me smoking drinking and killing. I would go on a killing spree and just attack anyone that so much as cross me. I would do drugs like coke, cocaine and just loose my self in my own world where Chloe was still with me.

The fourth and fifth month was when my parents finally had enough and sent me to Rehab, they told me to get help and stop wallowing in my grief.

So here I am In my sixth months clean and sober and about to meet the person I am going to get married too, I just agreed to this marriage to make my parents happy, I know I have caused them lots of pain in this past six month and I want to make it up to them,it was time for me to get married and move on.

~~~~~~~
My marriage has been finalised and I'm getting married in two months time. I just want to get this thing over with.

2 months later.
Chloe's POV.
I was tiding my little apartment in when I got a message from my boss tell me to report to work. I groaned because today was my day off and now he wants me to report to work. I was about to type that I wasn't available when I saw that he promised to pay me, so I quickly went to my bathroom to freshen up and get ready. After I was done I headed out and quickly took the bus to my workplace because i wasn't in the mood for driving. I looked around and sighed as the bus zoomed pass buildings. My eye caught a coffee shop which made me remember my mom and then Nicholas. He has plagued my mind for six months now. I didn'tgo to South Africa but Rather stayed back in Russia because I couldn't bring my self to leave my mother and him. I was scared and am still scared that he won't want me anymore and I'll have to take my chances not knowing the truth than knowing the truth and hurting my self.

i pressed a button next to me and bus stopped, I paid the driver and alighted the bus. I walked into my workplace which was a rundown cafe located near the airport. I walked in and greeted my boss who in turn waved me off.

Today was a full house as I spent my time taking orders, delivering and wiping tables, I also thanked them for the generous tip. I was about to head to the cash register when something caught my eyes, I quickly looked at the TV screen and saw that Nicholas was getting married to one jasleen Gonzales today! my heart started pounding painfully

I quickly headed to the back room to calm my beating heart. I felt my eyes sting and quickly wiped it back. I quickly pulled off my apron and Google it. I sighed when I saw that the ceremony will start in an hour time which gives me enough time to stop it. Nicholas is mine and only mine.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
wooo three updates in three days I'm on fire 🔥 :)

you know what to do.