45

important author's note below
Nicholas's POV.
"Doctor when can i return to Russia", i say to the doctor "within two days. we've conducted tests on you and you appear to be perfectly fine", the doctor said and i nodded. "I'd like to leave by tomorrow", I say to the doctor and he nodded.

i laid my head back on the bed and closed my eyes. i heard the door open and heard Jasmine's voice. I opened my eyes and stared at her. she was with my medicine. I accepted it from her and took it. "your dad had to leaf for Russia yesterday", i looked at jasmine and saw her  fidgeting. "come sit by me", i say to her and she slowly came to the sit down. "you look nervous. i thought you said we have been together for a year now and you're still fidgety" i say to her and she stared at me shocked. "N-no it not that it just that i fear things will change between us", she says to me and without thinking i pressed my lips against hers but quickly pulled away. this isn't right. "can you please call the doctor", i say to her and she nodded and left the room. Something's not right, i felt like i was kissing a stranger. i wiped my lips and sighed. what's going on.

Jasmine's POV.
I closed the door behind me with and smirk. my plan is working and soon we'll get marred. i felt a surge of anger when I heard he was going back to Russia but I'd just have to keep Chloe away from Nicholas. That's right i know Chloe and Nicholas feelings for each other and i refuse to loose to her. i called the doctor and then went to prepare my things for travel tomorrow. Firsts things first, I'd have to pay Chloe a visit.

Chloe's POV.
Today I was resuming my job at Adam's place and I was currently waiting for Adam to pick me up. Of course i had dark circles under my eyes but it has been covered by make up. i heard my doorbell ding and quickly went outside. "I'm ready", i say to him and gave him my best smile which made his face soften "then let's go",." yes boss ", i used my captain salute but i was hurting inside.

I arrive at workplace and quickly go on with my duties. I looked at my phone and was tempted to call Gemma but i stopped myself." Chloe can i talk to you", i turned around and saw Adam. "um... i don't know If it's too soon but my mother wants to see meet you and i kind of agreed to it and it's up to you to set the date",. i suddenly felt weary" i though we were talking a break "I say to him and he looked at me with a hurt expression" okay how about the day after tomorrow? ", i say to him and his eyes lit up" sounds good ". i watched him walk away and sighed. can i see a future with him?.

****************************
Happy with the views on my new book so far and if you guys haven't seen it then check it out

The title is countdown to Christmas and please your votes really matters in my new book

thanks.