52

important author's note.

Chloe's POV.
I walked into my mom's cafe with a huge smile on my face and i Could see relief wash over my mom's face when she saw me. "you're smiling", she stated with a smile of her own and I shrugged and closed my eyes. "everything is going to work out now mom. finally", I stated and she looked at me as if saying to elaborate more but I just shook my head and headed to the locker room to change. After I was done, I was about to walk towards the door when I suddenly heard my phone beep. I looked at it and smiled when I saw that it was a message from Nicholas.

Nicholas to chloe~ 2:03pm
missing you. jasmine has been giving me a headache but I have to keep up the pretence but I promise I'll come back to you soon.

i smiled at the text and reread it again before replying.

chloe to Nicholas ~2:06pm
miss you too, my mom immediately noticed that I was much more happier. can't wait till all of this is over. I've missed you so much.

i didn't have to wait long till he sent his text message

Nicholas to chloe~2:07
wait for just a little longer my love and soon the ending will be worth it.

chloe to Nicholas~ 2:08pm
can't wait. have to go. I'll text you when I'm done.

I put my phone and my pocket and walked outside expecting to see my mom but what I saw shocked me. my mom was on the ground unconscious. the cafe was empty except for three masked men. "mom!", I shouted and was about to rush towards her when someone grabbed me from behind and a towel was put over my mouth. I struggled but the person was too strong for me and soon I was breathing in the substance. The last thing I saw was jasmine smirking at me.

Jasmine's POV.
"load her in the car, I'm taking her on a little Road trip of no return ", I say to the guys and watched how they loaded her into the van. my plan is finally coming together and no one can stop me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
we finally arrived at our destination which was an abandoned shack in the middle of the desert " tie her up fast and get me my bottled water" I say to one of the guys and he rushed to obey my command. soon he brought it to me and I opened it and splashed it on chloe's face. she woke up with a gasp and I laughed evilly "welcome back chloe. sorry for the inconvenience. my men handled you quit roughly and I apologise for that", I say to her and she just stared at me without saying anything which made be angry. I grabbed her face and look her directly in the eyes "what did you think that you and Nicholas are smarter than me. I must admit I was blind to a fault. I didn't know about you and Nicholas's plan well until today. I was there when all of this happened. Nicholas played me for a fool and I don't like it." I said to her and her eyes widened "so it's true. you are behind what happened to Nicholas", she asked me and I shrugged "I don't like to brag but yes I did that. you see I'm a little possessive. when I found out about this love i lost it. if I couldn't have Nicholas,no one else could so I arranged for his car to explode thinking he was going to die but he survived and well you know the rest "I say to her and saw how her face paled.

Chloe's POV.
" you're sick. Nicholas could have died...he could have been killed. ", I say to her and she just shrugged." you don't love Nicholas you're just obsessed with him. Nicholas loves me and I love him back with all my hear-", my words were stopped when I felt a sharp sting on my face. "I love him and he loves only me and I'm going to make sure he loves only me by eliminating you from the picture", jasmine stated with venom in her voice and then she whispered something in one of the guys ears and stood at the back . I looked at the guys with fear as they cracked their knuckled and smiled evilly at me.

Jasmine's POV.
I listened to the sounds of chloe's screams which was like music to my ears as my men dealt with her. "deal with her mercilessly but don't kill her", I shouted as my men kept beating her. "enough! now all of you get out." I say to them and they nodded and walked out. I walked over and untied her and watched her collapsed to the floor. I studied her bloody state and smirked "you see Chloe, love hurts, love is pain, love is sometimes bitter and in the end love will surely get you killed."

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
hiiiii guys finally we are at the final lap of the Russian Mafia's Queen but don't worry. i have new mafia books ready ')

jasmine has shone how cold she can be and do you think she'll win?

and poor Chloe.

Anyhoo. hope you enjoyed the chapter

don't forget to

vote

comment

share

bolueniola.

thanks.