4

Chloe's POV.

The next day, i was relived when he did not come to the cafe because I wasn't ready to face him boldly. Of cause he didn't recognize you but for how long!, my mind screams at me and I was too scared to answer.

"Hey honey, I'm actually going out today, so can you lock up?", my mom says to me and after much persuasion I agree to cover her shift and lock up. I look at the time and saw that it was 8:00 and closing hours were 9:00.

I was about to eat a muffin, when my cell phone fell. I bent to pick it up and when I stood up, I was face to face with HIM! And the only thing separating us was the counter. "

"I'll like to order coffee, black no sugar", he says to me and I just nod. I look around the shop and saw the last person leaving which left me with him.

"Here's your coffee sir", I say to him. "Nicholas", he says to me. "W-what?", "my name is Nicholas", he says. "Well I'm Chloe", I say to him and then went back to the counter. I was feeling kind of uneasy because he has finished his coffee a long time ago but he was just sitting there admiring the designs in the shop. The clock dinged to signal closing time and I quickly move to look every thing up. "Um...nicholas its closing time", I say to him and he abruptly stood up. "Great I'll walk you", he says to me and his tone left no room for objections. After closing the cafe, I silently wailed for not bringing my car today. "I'll give you a ride", he says to me. "No need, I'll call a cab", I say to him and watch his face turn dark. "I won't hurt you, I'll just give you a ride and you can save money", he says to me and I was about to refuse when it started raining. I looked at the sky shocked and Nicholas used the opportunity to take my hands and lead me to his car.

"Are you warm enough?", he says to me after turning on the heater and I just nod. "Thanks", I say to him after he handed me a jacket from the back seat. "Well tell me about your self", he says to me and I went into self defence mode. "Um my name is Chloe Nicole, I work in my moms cafe, I moved here 8 years ago from Boston", I say to him and was relived when he nodded.

"Well I'm Nicholas Romanov fortune, the heir to fortune enterprise, I have a lil bro ken, my parents are currently out of the country, um", he says and stops when we reached my house. "Is this the right address?", he says to me and I just nods and bid him him farewell.

*

*