25

Chloe's POV.

Natasha's engagement was a success to my uttermost relief and i was also happy that me  and Nicholas had resolved our differences. I was also shocked and relived when mark accepted me and Nicholas being together again and I was happy when he told me he had gotten his job back so no more working at the cafe.

"What are you thinking about?", Nicholas says to me and I just smiled at him. "You and me and Natasha and mark", I say to him and he just nods. "Me too. I would like you to meet someone, if its okay with you", he says to me. "I would love to", I say to him and then he lead me towards a masked woman. "Mom this is Chloe, the girl I've been telling you about", Nicholas says to her and then the woman removes her mask and did the last thing I expected her to do. She pulled me into a tight hug. "Oh it nice to finally meet you, Nicholas has been talking about you non stop and I'm afraid I'll go deaf if I hear more. One will think I'm your mother with the rate of things I know about you", she says to me and I felt heat rise in my cheeks. "Mom'", Nicholas says to her in a whiny note and then she turned her attention to Nicholas and started scolding him and I took the opportunity to examine her. She was beautiful, her blonde hair was rich and silky with a hint of gray hair here and there. Her green eyes were a healthy shade of emerald and thin lines formed around her eyes and mouth as she spoked and her hands were dusted with freckles. "I can't wait for her to meet your father" , she says to Nicholas and he smiled. "Mom you're 50 and your behaving like a 16 year old", Nicholas says to her with a playful voice but she didn't find it funny so she just twisted his ears. "Ouch", Nicholas says to her and she just smiled with contempt. "Don't mind me dear",she says to me and then after that we excused our self from her and then that I have to go home.

Nicholas's POV.

I pulled up into Chloe's driveway and then turned towards her. "I had a great time", I say to her. "Me too", she says to me and I just leaned in until our mouth were inches away. "Never let me go", I say to her and then the promise was sealed with a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed the chapter

Vote. Comment. Share