20

Chloe's POV.

"Hi Chloe, I noticed that you didn't bring your car today, I'll drop you home", mark says to me and I just smile and nod. "Let me lock up the shop and then we'll go", I say to mark and then after locking up, we headed home. "So have you found a new job?", I ask him and he just let out a long sigh. "No not yet, but I was thinking of coming to work at your cafe until I can find a stable job", he says to me and I just smiled. "Of course you can come, you're always welcomed there", I say to him and he just smiled. He pulled up into my drive and stopped the car. "I turned over to say goodbye to him but he bit me to it and his question shocked me. "Would you like to accompany me to the carnival tomorrow as my d-date?" ,  he asks me and I just agreed, astonished as I watched his whole face lit up. "I'll see you at work", I say to him and he smiles and nods eagerly. I opened the passenger door, got out and closed it and headed inside.

I looked around my living room and just smiled , mark finally asked me out. After the whole Nicholas incident, mark has always Been there and surprisingly, I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

Natasha's POV.
"Nicholas please eat something", I say to him but he just ignored me, grabbed a pack of beer from the fridge and then went back inside leaving me in the kitchen.

Its been 4 days since Chloe and Mark had visited and Nicholas has only grown worse since that. I was tired of doing this charade, of pretending to be his girlfriend, I have to get home to my fiance.

I suddenly had an idea. " NICHOLAS!" , I shouted his named and he just burst through his door looking around.  "I won't to go out ", I told him and he shook his head. "If you don't agree, I'll go and tell Chloe everything", I told him and his eye widened. '"Fine but will go tomorrow and where?,", he asks me and then I just smiled

"The carnival"

***********************

Whoops! And Chloe and mark are going to the carnival too

Any idea on what's going to happen?

Stay tuned

Sorry for the short chapter

.

Vote. Comment. Share.