54

Very important author's note

Chloe's POV.
I heard my name and tried to speak but it came out as a whimper and I felt my eyes water. "looks like Prince Charming has come to save you but too bad he'll be too late!", I heard Jasmine say as I felt my body being dragged on the floor. soon I was loaded in the back seat of a car and I felt if drive off. We must have been on a rocky path as my body was constantly thrown up and down in the air which in turn made my body hurt and blood to seep faster out of me. After what felt like hours, I felt the car stop and then the door was opened. "ugh you got blood in my brand new car", Jasmine squealed and then dragged me out of the car to the dirt "Nobody will find you here Chloe, now if you'll excuse me I'm about to play the victim to Nicholas, I mean how does he knows he's me?", she stated and then after kicking me one last time exited. I felt drowsy as I heard the car speed away. I could feel the life seeping out of me and I could do nothing about it so I just laid there thinking of how worried my mom will be and if she is okay.

Nicholas's POV
Amidst the gunfights between I and my brother and the men, I managed to sneak pass that and quickly rushed into the shack. I looked around but only saw a trail of blood leading out back which made my stomach turn. I heard a car coming and quickly hid. I gritted my teeth seeing that it was jasmine. she came out and I could see blood on her clothes and shoes. she pulled out her phone and started making calls so that was when I attacked. Seizing her by her hair, I dragged her towards me and turned her to face me, She must have seen the rage evident in my face because she cowered and shivered. I dragged her towards the Front "order them to stand down or I'll put a bullet straight through your disgusting and conniving brain" I spat and placed my gun on the Side of her head "Stand down I repeat stand down!", she shirked and the gun fires stopped. My brother came out from his hiding place and took over from me "where is she", I stated and she shook her head "some where you'll never find her, it's over",she stated proudly and I gritted my teeth" where is she! ", I shouted which made her flinch but she also relaxed "you can't hurt a woman, you're way too Noble for th-", my fist connected with her jaw and she doubled over clutching and screaming in pain and crying "Y-you hit me....I want my daddy", she stated and I clutched her shoulders "where is she", I whispered sinister and when she took too long I attached again this time I slapped her "two miles from here please!", she shouted and I looked at my brother. "you know what to do, I have to go and find Chloe", I passed the back and ran towards the car that jasmine just used. I entered it and luckily the car keys were there my eyes caught something and I quickly looked back my eyes watering as I saw Chloe's blood smeared all over the back seat.

2 miles. I knew I was driving like a manic but I didn't care, who knows what state Chloe was in and I could not afford to loose her. I arrived there and immediately saw Chloe covered in layers of blood. I threw open the door and rushed towards her "Chloe", I chocked and hugged her to my body,i placed my hands on her neck and felt for a pulse and sighed in relief when I felt one. I quickly dialed for an ambulance and few minutes later they arrived. They loaded her into the back Van and I came with them. I watched with blurry eyes as oxygen mask was placed in her nose and different liquids were injected into her system.

we arrived at the hospital and they quickly rushed her into the emergency ward.

Few hours passed and the doctor came out,i quickly rushed to him "How's she", I stated squeezing his hand "she's stable but we'll have to keep her under close observations so I'm afraid you'll not be able to see her until tomorrow", the doctor stated and I thanked him. I called some my men and planted them near Chloe's room, giving them a stern warning of having their heads if anything happens to Chloe.

I quickly drove home and walked into the living area. my dad, Jasmine's dad, my mom, brother and of course jasmine was there. "Call the police, I'm charging jasmine for two counts of attempted murder and the murder of Chloe's mother ", I gestured to my brother and he quickly complied "s-son please", Jasmine's father begged but I was having non of it "I'm charging jasmine on two counts of attempted murder that's me and Chloe because she was the who blew up my car and of cause she had Chloe's mother killed ", I sated and watched how my dad and mom's face paled. I looked at them and went towards the mini bar and poured my self a drink.

The police arrived and took jasmine away, her father trailing after her and I sighed. My father walked away and I quickly changed and headed to the hospital, I'm good to stay with Chloe until she wakes up and then I'll have to break the news of her mother's death to her.

2 days later
i read the documents and sighed, the Jasmine's trial will start in a months time and I wish that Chloe will wake up. As for jasmine I have a hidden agenda for her, I promise she'll not see it coming.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Hey guys, we're reaching the final chapters of Chloe and Nicholas's story but do you think they'll end up together?

But don't work as I'm working on a New mafia story that will be published when this one is done

it's going to be a mafia trilogy

are you exited? comment your thoughts if you want me to write a mafia trilogy

The covers are already done and the description

Do you want to see the covers?

Any who chapter two of Ryder is out

don't forget to

vote

comment

share

thanks

bolueniola.