26

Chloe's POV

I heard a urgent knock on my front door and I sighed. I didn't want to get out of bed even though the time was 10:00am in the morning. Yesterday was hectic for me and I know that if I don't answer the door, the person won't go away.

I managed to get out of bed and went down stairs and the person standing in front of me made me gasp. "Nice Peter pan pyjamas", Nicholas says to me and the hand I was using to untangle my bedraggled hair froze. The heat I felt in my cheeks was so overwhelming and then suddenly he just engulfed me in a warm hug. "I've missed this, I've missed you", he says in a dreamy voice and I just chuckled. "I've missed you too", I say to him and after he came in, I bolted the door behind me. "Want to watch a movie?", I say to him and he just nods. "Let's see 5th wave", I say to him in between yawns and then, I cuddled close to Nicholas as the movie started. My eyes started dropping and the heat from Nicholas was enough to serve as an electric blanket and then the voices in the movie became a blur as sleep engulfed me again.

Nicholas POV.

I knew Chloe was sleeping the second her breathing changed. Why was she so tired?, I say to my self and I just shrug it off. Chloe is definitely not a night owl!.  I turned off the TV and carried Chloe to her room which was not difficult to locate with the open door and peter pan wallpapers. I layed her on the bed and covered her with the comforter. I took a step back and looked at her again. She is so beautiful and there is no doubt in my mind that my love for her would decrease.

I decided to do a little exploring and at the far corner of one wall Chloe's photos were labelled there and I couldn't help but take a passport photo of Chloe and put in in my pocket. I looked over at Chloe again and the sudden urge to be near her overwhelmed me and before you know it I was pulling off my shoe and climbing in bed with her. Once there, I pulled her close and she fitted against my body perfectly and before long I found my self slipping into my dreamland, dreaming of Chloe and the life we would share together.

***********pls read*********

Sorry for not updating all these while, I've been busy.

And drum roll!!!!

Today is my birthday: February 17th. So this is my gift to you.