51

Extremely important author's note.

Nicholas POV.
I stared at the lady's face with no recollection of her as she slept in my arms. I don't know why I didn't take her to bed but my emotions were haywire and all I could think of was holding her close to my chest. i was currently sitting at the foot of the door where she had collapsed in my arms just waiting for her to wake up. I closed my eyes again to see if I could recollect something but all I see is darkness. i brushed a strand of hair that was currently hiding her face and looked at her very well but all was interrupted when her breathing changed signalling that she was waking up. she opened her eyes slowly and looked at me. her eyes widening and glazed over with unshed tears as she looked at me. i felt warm hands on my cheeks and smiled at the feeling. it has been so long and I just looked at her with love "you remembered?
you remember me?", she stated as the years fell down her eyes and I shook my head. "how could I not. you're my baby, my Chloe", I stated and she cried and hugged me  "when did you remember", she asked me and I looked at her sheepishly "funny story um immediately I set foot in Russia", i stated and watched as her expression became angry. she pushed away from me and went downstairs leaving me to trail after her "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS KNOWING THAT YOU DIDN'T REMEMBER ME. I WAS CRUSHED, BROKEN, DEPRESSED AND YOU JUST STOOD BY AND WATCHED ALL THIS PLAY OUT!", she said to me and I could help but capture her lips in a searing kiss and was grateful when she responded. "I'm so sorry Chloe, I wanted to tell you but I haven't figured out who tried to kill me, though I'm close. I was so scared I thought about you constantly and didn't want to put your life in danger but I couldn't holdback anymore. I've been miserable without you Chloe. I love you. I love you so much ", I said to her and with a cry she hugged he tightly and let the dam flow.

Chloe's POV.
After minutes of crying, I was finally able to calm my self. i looked up at him with a small smile and sighed" I love you too ", I stated and he just smiled and looked at me happily." now Chloe if it's not too much to ask, I'd like to not tell anyone not even your mom and about jasmine including jasmine,I know about her frequent visits to you. she's the main suspect right now. so if you come across her. Just stay away from her okay? ", he looked at me with anticipation and I smiled and shook my head" I'm not even friends with her, the thought of her spending time with you makes me sick ", I said to him and he just smirked" someone's a little jealous but don't worry you will always have my heart" he said to me and I just smiled and buried my head in his chest "I know"

****************************
Hey guys I know you're excited that Nicholas finally remember but......,

what if he doesn't and all this just turned out to be Chloe's little dream. so what do you guys think

) Does he remembered or...

) is this all in Chloe's head?

I'll leave you to comment your thoughts. until the next chapter.