30

dedicated to :all of you that has been patient with me. thank you all!.

Chloe's POV.

I opened my eyes slowly but the blinding light made me groan and shut it back. "careful love", my eyes snapped open at the sound of the slightly familiar voice. "Javier?, what are you doing here?, where am I?", I say to him, my voice becoming loud with worry. "we're in Rome my love, I'm sorry but I know if I asked you to come with me, you would not because of the mind control Nicholas has on you",.."what are you taking about?,mind control?, you need to just stop are you for real?,", I was lost for words as I stared at him. I looked around and saw that we were in a plane. "you need to turn this plane around and take me back home", I say to him and he just stared at me shocked. "i-i can't please,", he said to me and I just stared at him shocked. "take. me. back. Home. now", I said to him through gritted teeth and he just looked at me. "I'll tell you what just spend one day with me In Rome okay?, and if your feelings hasn't changed I'll take you home deal?", he says to me and after some time I agreed "deal and you'll let me call Nicholas and let him know that I'm okay", I say to him and he nods.

few hours later we arrived in Rome and I quickly called Nicholas.

C- Nicholas

N- chloe!, where are you, I know you're with Javier just tell me where you are and I'll be there.

C- I'm okay Nicholas, I'm in Rome, I'll be back tomorrow,I'm not hurt. I miss you

N- I miss you too.

C- I'll talk to you later. and promise me that you won't come.

N- I promise.

I hanged up and went into the hotel we were staying at hoping that I was back at home.

Nicholas's POV.

I ended the call and just stared into space for a minute. I promise. i remember the words that I said Over the phone call and dismissed it. what she doesn't know is that I'm on my way there right away. I stood up from my office and was about to tell me men to ready the private jet when one of my men burst into my office. "what is it", I say to him and he hands me a letter. "your friend kaden has invited you to join him, he said he got new that his sworn enemy Javier is in Rome and travelling alone with a female and he said since he's also your enemy you should join him there. that's what in the letter sir", he says to me and I just froze. "let go the airport now!, I say to him and he looked at me shocked. " you're going to go there?, he asked me and I shook my head impatiently "no! chloe is that female and her life is in danger.

~~~~~~a/n important ~~~~~~~

I'm backkkkkkkk. Thank you guys so much for being patient with me. truly you're loyal friends and thank you again for your special wishes. love you guys.

😍 bolu 😁.