31

This chapter is dedicated to xXShiratori_HimeXx

for nominating this book for the Fiction awards 2017 thanks :)

Chloe's POV.

I heard a knock on my door and I opened it to see a woman. "yes", I say to her. "Mr Javier has asked you to have breakfast with him at the rooftop", she says to me and I thanked her. I quickly fixed my self and located the roof
and met Javier. "welcome Chloe please take seat", he says to me and I did. "I ordered for you, hope you don't mind", he says to me and I told him no. we finished eating quietly. "what are we going to be doing today", I say to him. "Um I just need to take care of some business to attend to and then we can explore the city after all it's only for one day", he said to me and then excused himself. after that I went back to the hotel and tried to call but the number wasn't reachable. "I'm soooo bored", I emphasised and just decided to take a stroll outside.

Nicholas's POV.

we finally arrived in Rome and we wasted no time tracking down Chloe's cellphone and locating the hotel she's at. "we have to hurry", I say to my men as we raced fast to the hotel.

Chloe's POV

I turned around and headed back to the hotel, noticing that three black SUV was parked in front of the hotel. I walked into the lobby and immediately sighted Javier as he was the only one there. "hi are you done with your meeting?", I asked him and he nodded. "I thought you said you're going alone, there are like three black SUVs outside", I say to him and he face immediately pale. I wanted to say more but we stopped when suddenly men in black suits and shotguns surrounded us. Javier quickly held my hand and started looking for a way out. the men parted and a man wearing a white suits came to stand in front of Javier. "finally I have you were I want Javier, did you think you could escape me after you betrayed me", he says to Javier and Javier was about to reply when the man pulled out a gun and shot Javier straight in the head. Javier crumpled to the ground but the man didn't stop there he pulled out a knife and slit Javier throat. I was rigid but when blood splashed on my face I screamed. the man quickly got up and looked at me. "his hand was covered in blood and it was dripping on the tile." what am I going to do to you now little girl? ", he says to my trembling form." how about giving her to me", a voice said from the hotel entrance and all of our eyes snapped to the person standing there "" Nicholas",i say to him with all my emotions pouring into it.

Nicholas's POV

I stared at Chloe's trembling form and my heart ached. "you know her?", Kaden asked me and I nodded "she's mine", I say to Kaden. "how did she end up with Javier?", Kaden says to me and I explained everything. "you're free to go miss", Kaden said to Chloe and the men immediately gave way to and like a bolt of lighting chloe was in my arms. "sorry your girl had to see this and boys clean up this mess", Kaden says and then exits.

I carried chloe bridal style to the car and my men quickly left the scene.

few hours later we were back in Rome and I just held Chloe in my arms as she finally broke and the tears freely flowed. "I'm so sorry you had to see that love",i say to her and then tuck her into my bed. l stared at her for a few minutes and then went into my office. I put my head in my hand and tried to reassure my self that Chloe was with me but my mind was filled with thoughts of what could have happened had I not gotten there in time.

**************************

hey guys!, sorry for not updating on time and I really hope you enjoyed the chapter :)

Vote. comment. share

bolu.