3.

Chloe's POV.

Today as I drove to the coffee shop, I couldn't help but feel nervous. I was hoping to not see the face of those criminals again but here they are, in Russia. After packing my car in the employees parking lot, I opened the coffee shop, went in, tidy things up, put on my best smile as I awaited my first customer.

Nicholas's POV.

Today when I woke up, I felt different. I was happy, frustrated, giddy and when traced back to the origin it fall down to the girl at the coffee shop. I really want to see her again.
After sometime, I got up went to the bathroom and did my business. "Good morning sir", one of my maids say to me when I stepped out side but I just dismissed her. After having my breakfast, I head to my office to carry out some work.

"Dude, I've got the information you want", ken, also known as my brother says to me. He is the only one that can barge into my office without knocking. I quickly abandoned what I was doing and scanned the papers.

Her name is Chloe nicole Monroe

She moved to Russia 7 years ago

She works at the coffee shop.

"Is that it?", I say to ken and he just shrugs. "The private investigator said that all he could find for now. He says they were very strict with releasing her info and that they wouldn't even release the last country she had stayed in or her date of birth". Ken says to me. "Tell him to do what ever he can", I say to ken and stood up. "I'm going to the coffee shop", I say to ken and saw his face lit up in a grin. "The great and dangerous Nicholas Romanov fortune has got it bad for a mere coffee girl",ken says to me. "Shut up and let's go", I say to him and them we headed to the coffee shop.

At the coffee shop, we took our sits at the far end of the window and called for someone and my heart thumped painfully in my chest when I saw that it was her!.

Chloe's POV.

I made my way to their table with heart in my hands. "What would you like", I say to them and was happy when my voice came on strong. "Well he want black with no sugar and I want mine with extra milk",. I was relived when the other person answered and as I went to make their order, I could feel both of them gaze on my back.

for you and you, I say to them and went to the back room to calm my nerves and by the time I arrived back, I was relived to see that they were gone but remembered to leave the money behind.

~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~'~~'~~
I really hope you enjoyed the chapter.