17

This chapter is dedicated to @Anzite360.

Nicholas's POV.

I poured another shot of my drink and sighed. She doesn't love me?, I mutter to myself and before I know it my glass was halfway across the room shattering across the concrete wall and I just screamed which caused my men to quickly rush into the room. "Boss what's wrong", one of my men says to me and I just couldn't contains my feelings anymore. "SHE DOESN'T LOVE ME?, HOW COULD SHE NOT?", I say to my them and they just lowered their heads. Seeing that I will get no answer made me mad so I just grabbed a drink and my keys on my way and stormed out of my office, got into my car and just drove off ignoring my men's shouting for me to stop.

I increased my driving speed to 120 MPH and started drinking.
I saw that I was fast approaching the bridge and without thinking I maneuvered the car to crash into the side of the bridge and few seconds later I was plunging into the deep waters.

I looked around me and all I saw was just waters which made me chuckle as the water started seeping into the car. Thump. Thump. Thump, a noise sounds from my window and I just stare at it and there was a diver there. The person was trying to open my door but couldn't. It took a while and then my door opened and a large amount of water rushed in engulfing me but soon I was brought out of the car and then out of the water where the water police boat was packed. "Are you alright sir?", one of the men asked me and I just nods. I picked up my phone and call mark one of my most trusted men and narrated all that has happened to me claiming that he should meet me and pick me up at the sea port.

Chloe's POV.
I served coffee to the last customer for the day and prepared to close up. It has been 3 days! Since I last spoke to Nicholas and I admit that it has taken a huge tow on me. I was already locking up when I felt a presence behind me. "Miss Chloe?", a male voice sounds from behind me and I quickly whirl around. "Yes", I say to the man and saw him sigh. "I know that you don't want to have anything to do with Nicholas but he's in danger and the more time we waste the more his health deteriorates", he says to me and my heart beat just slowed. "H-he's sick?", I say to him and he just nodded. "You have to come with us please", he says to me and I just nodded and together we entered his car. "I'm mark", he says to me and I just smiled at him too shocked about Nicholas being I'll and guessing that it has something to do with me!

*********important********

Hope you enjoyed the chapter,

And don't worry, as the story continues new faces will be revealed.

Sorry I've not been able to update soon! Couldn't get a stable connection.