Faint Before the King ~ Part Three

Hello, fellow Followers, Fans and People who love/ like this story here is the third installment of this chapter. Hope you all enjoy and vote, fan and comment this chapter. :)

Rosa’s old eyes twinkled with mischievousness as she looked at the preoccupied and hardworkingfay, as Drake and Juliana were outside in the garden; her eyes bore then into Mary-Gold’s back watching her for a moment completely amused on how she would react as she tip toed to the front door trying to be inconspicuous as possible without attracting unnecessary attention to herself. The door handle was in reach as she peered over her shoulder for a second before turning the handle as slowly and silently as possible, opening the door slightly she could already see his Majesty Riordan already at the door with the biggest grin on his face. Their plan was working and coming into motion without an notch, the door was now fully open, the first part of their or Rosa’s crucial plan about to come into motion as she looked back and found everyone as oblivious as usual. ‘Now to act surprised and innocent’ she thought to herself as she winked at the grinning King as she wiped the suspicious and most mischievous grin from her face to replace it as completely surprised.

“Oh! What an unexpected surprise. Your Majesty please come in,” she said almost playfully sarcastic as she made sure her voice was loud and clear enough to hear as she looked at the fay to observe their reaction.

Clinks and abrupt movements could be heard from the trio all shocked and almost panicked, but absolutely quiet as her attention returned to his Majesty whose grin grew as he stood there completely pleased as he had finally been invited in. Those were the words he had waited almost centuries for, as he desperately wanted to hear those words to be spoken from him. This was the only set back that had kept him away from her, and now he could come in and visit where ever he pleased.

Overjoyed he placed his arms behind his back, he had chosen for this specific occasion to wear his usual attire of pale yellow and white but the style more casual, with a short pale yellow cape, a smaller crown. With his grin only growing in walked in a casual stride his footsteps only echoing with purpose every step more noticeable, as he stepped into the cottage his eyes roaming with excitement taking in every detail.

As they heard his footsteps Brawley dropped a perfectly filled and tightly sealed jar of sparkling powdered sugar mushrooms on to the table, panic and wariness was etched on his face as he knew what might and most possibly happen, he turned his face instantly when he saw the famously yellow and white trimmings come through the open door being held open by Rosa. Turning his head to the one person he was concerned for and the reason she might take, he looked at Mary-Gold with caution with and concern.

With the slight creaking of the floorboards from the unfamiliar weight and presence, she stood abruptly still as she was in disbelieving shock, surely she had heard her wrong, indeed she must have she thought convincingly to herself. But the footsteps could not be easily dismissed as words. With her heart in overwhelmed panic beating furiously hard, pounding with each step, her eyes open widely in confusion as her mind didn’t know whether to panic or try to disbelieve with failure. Without notice or control of her own actions she slowly turned round, a sharp gulp of nervousness could be heard from Brawley’s throat, the sound of twitchy tapping of fingers on the broom handle from Scrabble as they watched her and the King emerge clearly through the door.