The Eternal Blossom - Part One

Sorry for the long wait I have been really busy finding a job, but I'm back so I hope that you all enjoy, remember if you like the story or chapter vote, become a follower, and leave a comment : )

Chapter Fifteen

The Eternal Blossom with a touch of a Cheery Obsession

The light was overwhelmingly bright as they shielded their eyes as they stared at the slightly dark silhouetted shape, as the light gradually dimmed down the strange silhouette became darker and darker until the shape began to obtain colour. When the light became subtle shimmering glow the object before them became visible where they saw the carriage drawn by the white unicorns that followed closely behind Rosa who stood a feet before them, her wrinkled hands on her hips her famous smile on her face with merry and cheerful eyes as she stared at the opened portal in front of her. She took her eyes away from the marvellous sight that she had experienced many times far too long, as she looked at Drake and Juliana sitting closely together by the tree she spotted Drake’s hands holding Juliana’s with great fondness and compassion. As they looked at her in silence Drake unaware where Rosa’s eyes wandered at their attached hands that did not leave one another’s for a moment, where averted her eyes away from their clasped hands with the smile on her face which grew slightly bigger as she said to them “it is time children, the portal has opened.”

They both stayed silent unaware of their closeness as they both looked in the same direction where Rosa was staring at, it was a beautiful sight. Two birch trees that were once dark and ordinary had become a shimmering shade of sparkling white that stood perfectly aligned from one another with a large opening gap between them, as their branches formed a curved triangular arch that intertwined with one another at the ends. The frame of the arch was decorated with interwoven glistening silver vines that held bouquets of flowers and leaves coloured in the shade of peals, within the centre of the intertwined branches was a turquoise jewel that was the size of a small hand that glowed continuously as if the pure blue ocean waves flowed in it.  Around the sparkling white trees were large vibrant patches of fresh grass that grew small blossomed bright coloured wild flowers, in between the trees that formed the arch a phantom like sheet that was almost translucent flowed like water as it waved gently about in the small breeze, and as it flowed and waved its curved folded edges a pale whiteness could be seen as the sound of calming chimes filled the air as if the sound came from the other side of the phantom blanket.

 As the gentle sound of chimes filled their listening ears as the shimmering glow of light from the shape inside of the trees that formed the arch, gave off a peaceful and calming safe atmosphere as it gave off its soft glow. Juliana stared wondrously at this marvellous sight that captivated her as it reminded her of the crystalized fruit and Drake’s secret place that he had shared with her, wondering if he was amazed at the sight she was curious what emotion portrayed in his eyes at this marvellous bewitching sight. She turned her head round to see what emotion his eyes portrayed as she expected him to be dazzled by this beautiful moment with a smile on her face she looked at him, she found him shamelessly admiring her as he looked at her. ‘How long has he been looking at me?’ she thought to herself as she looked into his beautiful gleaming eyes that she loved, she saw in those deep luscious golden pools that showed nothing but curiosity and an emotion she was unsure of to think of. The name of the emotion echoed repeatedly in her head and every time the word was repeated her heat of her cheeks became warmer and warmer as her embarrassed smile grew, as he continued to look at her. If only she could see beneath that enigmatic mask of enchantment. To see that hidden smile laid on his face that express his own happiness of seeing her smile.

The Gate has beaten me’ he thought, as he remembered his vow that he had made to her inside the carriage to make her smile in her hour of need and fear. As he looked shamelessly at her adoringly as he stared into those sparkling sapphire eyes that stared back into his hypnotising pools of shining gold. All the feelings he felt for her began to overwhelm and take away all his anxieties and hopeless depressing thoughts as he stared at her, where all the love and tenderness he felt for her began to surface where he could no longer feel the doubt or the nervous around her. While he stared into her eyes he witness the shy smile broaden as she smiled at him as she tried to remove her gaze from his but finding herself looking back at him instantly, as he witnessed the glowing blush of rosy cheeks personally. With every glance she looked at him the blush on her cheeks deepened becoming rosier, and her smile widening, ‘if only I knew for sure that that smile of hers were definitely for me, and only for me’ he thought as he glanced at her soft small hand that laid contently in his own.