An Independent Journey to an Acquaintance of an Old Friend - Part Two

Hello all fellow followers, voters and dedicated readers sorry for the long wait but here is the next chapter you have all been waiting for, and without further ado enjoy.

thestoryteller24 

That long joyful moment that happened so long ago that always brought a smile to her face, as the memory was full of bliss as it was a sweet memory she treasured greatly. Every time she journeyed through the tunnel it always brought back those days of being with him, but as always when the memory faded and finally came to the end she would always reach the end of the tunnel in the present. Blinded by the sweet, gentle, warm bright white light as she lifted her hand to shield her eyes from its strong blinding rays, she was always reminded of his absent presence at her lonely vacant side where he would once occupy and stand. Remembering his kind, caring face was all she needed to feel complete and happy as she stepped out of the tunnel, keeping her hand head high from the strong rays as she strained to see what was ahead of her. 

As the light began to dim as she walked further away from the tunnel reaching the arching silver sparkling trees, which framed a blinding blank canvas where only faint outlines of spacious trees bearing fruit and an unimaginable building that reached far into the sky could be seen. Not long did the light began to soften before her as it revealed the most stunning scenery one could ever experience in one’s lifetime, as a large towering castle stood particularly unusual as if the whole castle stood on a single spinning top,  shining and shimmering of bright extraordinary hues of colours like a crystal being in direct sunlight. The tall towers that could be seen before their upper bodies disappeared into the sky were coiled by spiralling long staircases open to all the enjoyable elements, as plush greenery climbed up and around as well as in any available entrance inviting themselves into the enchanting castle. One of the wider towers held a magnificent unbelievable sight, as falling from open tower was a glittering waterfall, falling into a peaceful stream down below hidden by the trees. Its roofs were of striking blue waving tiles resembling the non-existent sea, while below standing on the larger roof was what looked like a curved in temple where a large circular window entirely glistening in bright shade of colours. 

Its entrance was surprisingly unfamiliar it held no stairs or path leading to its open, airy inviting entrance, there was no evidence that there ever was either. Only flush grass which was a striking aluminous green with thousands of tiny white daisies surrounded the castle grounds as well as eveningly shocking blue trees bearing fruit of every kind imaginable and even those that didn’t exist. 

But the lack of stairs or a sloping path did nothing to discourage her as she walked on forward from the centre of the entrance, in-between the pillars came rolling out a large long pale blue carpet retracting out towards her like how a Camlin rolls in and out its tongue. As it unravelled itself before her she did not hesitate to step on it and keep walking forward towards the high entrance, and as she moved away from its edge it began to roll on its own accord slowly behind her. Until she finally reached the high open entrance where she stood between the two central pillars, where the carpet finally reached its end and disappeared as it did.

There was no need to turn around to notice its stealthy absence from behind her as she was already aware of it, as it had already become a common knowledge to her from her many timeless visits here. She continued to walk forward passing the elegant pillars where roses curled round its tall width, where she saw countless beautiful fairies of every race flutter in and out of the castle skipping around the pillars playfully as they giggled.

Pressing forward leaving the playful fairies behind enjoying their simple fun, she went into the open castle as it had no door like the ordinary ones within her realm. She simply slipped in without trouble as she went inside of the castle where she no longer walked a upon porcelain white marble but on colourful mosaic designs, the designs were of what was considered royal flowers of the his Majesty’s realm framed in different size circles where each circle portray a significant flower of the realm. The designs were all aligned one above the other forming a passage only heading in one straight direction; she had now entered the long wide hallway where the passage of mosaics headed through.