Somewere Only We Know ~ part Four

The time had finally come, the lengthy waiting hours that led up to this moment was now going to be worth it, the cold did not deter him as the wind blew at his cloak. Neither did the tugging of the bristly leafless bushes and branches of trees that caught on the ends of his cloak as he walked past them. Nothing could stop him now as he walked towards their meeting spot, even though he realised that he would arrive earlier than usual, but it would be worth it, like it always was every day to see her; to be with her. He would often think about their meetings, how close they were becoming. The way their hands would touch to tenderly towards one another and entwine, the way she never refused him when he would bring them closer together when he had always offered his arm to her and she had taken it, allowing him to closely the small gap between them.But when he would stare that her angelic face, his eyes would travel down to those pale silky pink lips; ‘oh those lips’ he thought as he remembered those tantalizing lips. ‘Oh how he desperately wanted to kiss those lips and know their sweet tenderness against his, to taste and feel what he felt for her to know a love from another’.

A smile crept up to his hidden lips, as he arrived near their place and stopped suddenly; his eyes staring at his waiting beauty. She was leaning against the tree in her dark blue cloak, in a different long sleeved dress a shade lighter than her cloak;her hood was down revealing that extraordinary shade of hair of red, pink and a tinge of purple. She didn’t see him as her eyes roamed the trees and bushes trying to find him before her eyes fell to the ground, her hands clasped together in front of her where a smile blossomed on her face. He was surprised to see her so early and wondered how long she had been standing there, but he didn’t want to linger on the thought but merely join her and be in her company. Coming out through the bushes breaking twigs that snapped underneath his feet he found her dazzling blue eyes snap up from the floor into his, she was still; her eyes never leaving his as he walked towards her leaving a small gap between them. “Your early aren’t you?” he laughed never leaving her gaze as he watched that beautiful smile grew, “and there I was hoping to here before you to greet you” he continued.

He could see that betraying blush rosy her cheeks as if she were pinched by the cold, she looked shyly away from him for a moment before meeting his gaze. “Well” she started to say rather timidly, fiddling with her fingers “I really wanted to see you.”

If only she knew what how her words affected him, when she would say things like that; making his heart pound even quicker in his chest, warming the very essence of his soul. He couldn’t help but smile knowing full well that she couldn’t see it, “well my dear, I am here as you can see” he bowed playfully earning a giggle from her, he turned elegantly round offering her his arm “shall we?” he continued.

There was not even a moment of hesitation as she gladly took his arm, smiling at him as she stood by his side as they began to walk together towards their secret place.Their journey was silent both looking at one another when they believed the other was not looking, before blushing from embarrassment when they caught each other. Nearing the entrance of their hidden place not once did she detach her hand from his folded arm, his couldn’t help himself as his eyes travelled down unnoticed to her angelic perfect face; slowly gliding down to those tempting lips. Where the urge of touching those blissful undiscovered, untouched lips with his owngrew almost uncontrollably, deter his gaze away from them for a moment he looks down at her hand on his arm. As her arm was threaded through his; her hand resting near his elbow; he placed his free hand boldly on hers gaining her attention, he watched her eyes instantly connect with his; a blush instantly on those pale cheeks as he drew her even closer to his side enclosing any gap there was before between them.