Somewhere Only We Know ~ Part Two

Hello Fellow Followers, devoted fans and readers, here is the next part of the Ugly Prince, hhope you all enjoy and remember to leave a comment, vote or fan to support this story :)

TheStoryteller24

The second she had disappeared, hastily taken away unknowingly from his presence; he felt a void like no other before as when he had turned back unfastening the reins to free the unicorns to take a look at his beloved she was nowhere to be seen. He then looked for Rosa and discovered she had also gone, panic began to fill him as he let go the reins letting them fall to the ground releasing the tired mythical creatures to wonder. He began to wander around him; his eyes franticly searching for them until he came to the only conclusion; Rosa had taken Juliana back to her home;and why wouldn't she? Rosa's promise was now fore filled, the journey ended, her safety assured. There was no reason to keep her here. But that didn't stop his heart and his mind frantically searching for her still, his heart and mind possessing him to find her and reclaim her closeness, her presence otherwise he feared he would go mad and numb inside; the void already unbearable without her by his side. But why so soon?Without giving one another the chance to say farewell, to allow them a moment of privacy together for him to ask for her permission to see her again?

Without any hesitation he ran after them hoping to catch up to them before they arrive at the village, sprinting past through the trees snapping fallen twigs and branches in his path thinking he would reach them in time as he gave chase in hopes to speak to the girl who had changed him; if they reached the village now he feared it maybe the end. Thinking confidently he was close to stopping them before they reached their destination, he soon came to a halt as he hid behind the trees from sight; he hopes dashed as he found himself at the edge of the village borderline all he could do was watch them in despair. They were already in the village walking towards a little house at the back;it was as if she had summoned an almighty wind to whisk them there without a moments delay. He watched her come close to the house before being embraced in the loving arms of her parents; his gaze fell to the ground his back slumped up against the tree. Too late he was andwas now overcome with dread, he was happy for her to be reunited back with her family but on the other hand he couldn't help but feel a now empty space the size of his fist in his chest. His eyes stared at the ground the realisation of the past events had come to an end and now he couldn't see her ever again. Despair had taken possession of him, his head hung low as he was about to leave to his sanctuary, the numb empty space now void until his heart began to pound itself back to life. Screaming at him, goading him not to give up that all was not over filling his head of possibilities still; promising new hope. He stopped dead in his tracks; he looked behind his shoulder seeing his beloved being escorted inside, then a plan came to him and he knew he had to do it soon if he were to succeed.

That night he laid awake right into the early hours of the morning completely restless and excited with new hope at the chance of happiness, of seeing her. He had stood in wait in the early hours of the night hidden by shadows in his hooded velvet red cloak in the forest, a folded note in the inner pocket of his cloak and a small bouquet of daisies in his hand. He had followed her movements when she had entered her home through the windows outside the back of the house, he watched as he came to the window where her father showed her; her room all he had to do now after hours carefully preparing was place the note and bouquet on her window still and leave in wait to see her tomorrow.

Tomorrow had arrived but the hours refused to pass in haste, no matter how much he wanted it to, he desperately wanted to see her and hope she felt the same as well. Never had he made such a bold move in the name of love, never had he felt this way before about anyone. He didn't realise how deeply and madly in love he was with her until she had been taken back home, taken away from him.