An Independent Journey to an Acquaintance of an Old Friend ~ Part One

Hi Everyone sorry for the wait but here is the next Chapter of the Ugly Prince, remember if you like vote, fan or leave a comment hope you all enjoy it :)

Chapter Eighteen

An Independent Journey to an Acquaintance of an Old Friend

At last she was alone, once again to indulge in the appealing feeling of space and wide open freedom to injure the refreshing pleasant journey which took her fears of the day away so it was no more. So she could no longer relish in the distasteful feeling as it was instead replaced by carelessness, as she began to feel rather childishly giddy as she followed the wide shining golden road. How many times had she travelled along this enchanting path, to for fill the same requests every year? She thought and yet her needed acquaintance never once tired her.

The blissful sounds of fascinating life flooded and captivated her senses, as the fluttering humming birds of bright unusual colours with long curved black beaks hovered around her, humming a sweet delightful tune as they flew back and forth into and from the bushes and trees. While she walked watching their bashful movements fluttering about above her head as they hummed their confident little song, the world above them extremely enthralling as the sky was a crystal blue with low spacious clouds that shimmered in the sunlight turning a delectable striking vibrant shades of peach. While the bright strong golden sun stayed perfectly in place, gazing down spreading its gentle heart-warming light across the meadowy fields around her, making the golden road shine brightly almost blinding her as she tried to walk with haste as the road reminded her of a painted golden mirror. Reflecting every elegant movement of the timeless sky and of her constant moving form as she continued to follow its endless path until its moving reflection crossed it disappearing from sight.

The road itself was long and stretched, following the gracious curves of the wide open flowery landscape before her, as the blinding road continually disappeared and reappeared magical from over small hills and around them. Its golden edges framed by small colourful pansies making the path even more distinguished and enchanting than ever, as the fields around them was full of greenery with patches of bluebells, lavender and daisies with spacious cherry blossom trees and rose bushes scattered over the vast fields.

Change in this remarkable breath-taking realm was completely non-existent, never excepting the inevitable which the world of man has no choice but accept the constant flow of change. The blossoming of immortal life of this world never seized to disappoint her, even though she had come to this realm countless of times it still held the same effect it had on her capturing her every attention without flaw.

The feeling  of walking on solid gold bricks should had made her journey painfully unbearable to her old feet, but somehow how the excepted feeling was completely absent. It was strangely soft and gentle like sponge easing under the pressure of her weighing feet, moulding against her flat heels with every step she comfortably took, since the beginning of her travels to his Majesty’s Kingdom she took the chance to indulging the magnificent surroundings around her. While she gazed at the bewildering beautiful scenery around her, letting the sight embed deeply into her memory treasuring every detail and timeless moment as she passed by. Where she suddenly began to immediately feel an energetic lively spring in her step, as if her lost youth was returning to her as she slightly began to skip along the path unknowingly to her.  Making her feel more reenergised in her mind, body and soul even though she could see no visible physical changes to her appearance as she looked down beneath her at her own reflection in the road, however, the feeling of being young again felt very real.