Marked {Chapter 29}

^Fucking love that^

~Amber~

The whole pack was now walking through the abandoned house, searching for a way out of the terrible place. Everyone was quiet, the only noise that was heard was the sound of footsteps and the light whisper-like snores that came from Lizzie, who was sleeping in Niall's arms.

"You love her, don't you?" Amber asked the blond teen softly, as she looked at her friend. Amber could see Niall blush lightly as he stared at the girl in his arms. After a few seconds, Niall nodded his head.

"I do. I love her so much. It's just that she doesn't love me back." Niall said, his tone of voice saddening at the end. Amber shook her head and sighed.

"You idiot, ask her out. I doubt she'll say no. Why do you boys always assume us girls will say no every time?" Niall looked at Amber and shook his head.

"Because you girls also do that."

"Fuck you."

~Lizzie~

Lizzie's eyes fluttered open as she yawned softly. She opened her eyes, only to see Niall looking down at her.

"Hey Sleeping Beauty." Niall said softly, kissing Lizzie's temple softly. The Beta blushed lightly, but smiled at the Alpha that was carrying her. Lizzie snuggled closer to Niall as she buried her head into his chest.

"Hi Alpha." Lizzie whispered softly as she continued to snuggle to Niall. Lizzie could felt Niall hug her closer and hold her protectively. "Calm down, nothing will hurt me. Not as long as you're here."

Lizzie could see Niall smile his beautiful smile. Was Lizzie in love with this Alpha? It was rare to have an Alpha and Beta be mates, since Alphas would always go with Omegas and Betas would go with other Betas or Omegas, but it was almost never Alphas and Betas. Fuck it, Lizzie loved Niall.

"I love you." Lizzie mumbled softly, making sure no one else heard.

~Jack~

"Mitch? Phil? Can we talk?"  Jack asked as he looked at that the other Omegas. Jack could see the two Omegas nod and walk towards him. Jack looked at Mitch and Phil before sighing. "What's the story behind you getting marked by your Alphas?" Jack could see Phil smile slightly.

"You want Mark to mark you don't you?" Phil asked with a smirk on his face. Jack blushed deeply before nodding slowly. Mitch looked at Jack and smiled.

"The story behind Scott marking me is, uh, strange." Mitch said before sighing. "Scott's a Savage. A Savage is an Alpha when marking an Omega, the Alpha loses control and kills the Omega they were marking. And by killing, I mean they eat their mates whole. Scott had one Omega before me, his name was Alex. When Scott tried marking him, he lost control and ate him whole." Jack's eyes widen as Phil's eyes filled with terror.

"No offense, but how are you alive?" Phil asked, his curiousness taking over.

"One of Scott and mine's friend, Avi, pulled Scott off of me when the Mark was complete. I felt pain around my Mark, so I tried to pull Scott off of me, but he kept his grip, since he was losing control. Avi then pulled Scott off of me and Scott regained his control." Jack looked at Mitch in amazement.

"Dan isn't a Savage like Scott is, so he just marked me when we were ready." Phil said as he looked between Mitch and Jack.

"Omegas can also feel their Alpha's emotions, like happiness or pain through their marks. Alphas also feel their Omega's emotions too." A voice said making the three Omegas jump, and making Scott and Dan look at their Omegas.