Born {Chapter 1}

28 years ago ( June 28 1989 ) 3rd Person POV

"HONEY! THE BABY IS COMING!" Mrs. Fischbach yelled.
"Just Calm Down. Breathe. In and Out." Mr. Fischbach said. Mrs. Fischbach started to calm down. Mr. Fischbach picked up his wife and carefully put her in the car. Mr. Fischbach got in the car and drove to the hospital.
"I NEED HELP! MY WIFE IS GOING INTO LABOR!" Mr. Fischbach yelled. Nurses quickly ran to Mrs. Fischbach and put her in a wheelchair.(A/N I have no idea what hospitals do when people go into Labor so 😄) They quickly ran to an empty room with Mr. Fischbach following them. The nurses put Mrs. Fischbach on the bed and Doctors ran into the room. Mr. Fischbach was sitting on a chair in the room not wanting to disturb the doctors and nurses.
"What's the problem here?" One doctor asked who had brown hair and ocean blue eyes.
"The patient is going into labor sir." A nurse with short black hair and brown eyes.
"What's the patient's name?" The doctor asked again.
"Her name is Hannah Leah Fischbach. Dr. Loughlin." The nurse said. Mr. Fischbach looked up at the Doctor. He had heard that name before but from where?
"Mr. Fischbach?" Dr. Loughlin said.
"Um yes Dr. Loughlin?" Mr. Fischbach said.
"You need to sign up you and your wife and the front desk, so do you want to do that now or after your son is born?" Dr. Loughlin asked. Mr. Fischbach thought for a second.
"I will sign up now if that's alright?" Mr. Fischbach said. Dr. Loughlin smiled and nodded. Then Mr. Fischbach walked out of the room to the front desk.
"Yes Sir. How may I help you?" The lady said.
"Um yes I was told I have to sign up for my wife and me." Mr. Fischbach said. The lady smiled and handed Mr. Fischbach a sheet of paper. "Now just fill up the paper and bring it back her and you may go to your room." The lady said. Mr. Fischbach smiled and sat down in one of the waiting room chairs. After two minutes. Mr. Fischbach filled up the paper and gave it to the lady and thanked her. Mr. Fischbach quickly walked to the room where is wife was. Mr. Fischbach opened the door and saw Mrs. Fischbach yelling in pain. Mr. Fischbach quickly went to his wife's side and held her hand. Mrs. Fischbach kept yelling until the baby came out. The baby was taken to the nursery room and cleaned up and was wrapped in a blue blanket. The nurses brought the baby back to the room and handed to Mrs. Fischbach.
"So what's his name?" Dr. Loughlin asked.
"His full name will be......" Mr. Fischbach said.
"Mark Edward Fischbach." Mrs. Fischbach said. Dr. Loughlin smiled and wrote down Mark's full name and information.
"Wait." Dr. Loughlin said.
"What? Is something wrong with Mark?! Please tell us Doctor!" Mrs. Fischbach said.
"NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo! Nothing is wrong with Mark! He is fine!" Dr. Loughlin said and Mr. And Mrs. Fischbach sighed.
"But what's wrong?" Mr. Fischbach said.
"I thought I heard your names before then when I heard Hannah Leah Fischbach. I remembered." Dr. Loughlin said. Mr and Mrs. Fischbach both looked at Dr. Loughlin. Dr. Loughlin looked at them back.
"Wait. You don't remember me? It's me! John!" John said.
"Oh My God! Is It Really You John?!" Mr. Fischbach said.
"Yes Marcus It's really me!" John said. They both ran up to each other and hugged.
"So how's the Mrs?" Marcus asked.
"She's fine and she is pregnant." John said.
"Really? I didn't know that Jane was pregnant!" Hannah said.
"Yup! The baby is supposed to be due by February, which is nine months from now!"John said.
"Well congrats man!" Marcus said.
"Thanks! Well I think I am done here so I will see you later!" John said.
"WAIT JOHN!" Hannah said. John turned round and faced Hannah.
"Yes Hannah? Is there something wrong?" John asked.
"Will Mark be one too?" Hannah asked. John's face went pale.
"I. I don't know to be honest. Jane and I think ours will be one too." John said.
"Wait, what are you going to name your baby?" Marcus asked.
"Well for a boy Sean or Jack and for a girl Jackie or Oliva." John said.
"Ok then I guess we will see you later?" Marcus said.
"Yeah. Bye!" John said.
"Bye!" Marcus and Hannah said.

Nine months later ( February 7, 1990 ) 3rd person POV

"JOHN IT HURTS!" Jane said.
"JUST KEEP PUSHING! THE PAIN WILL GO AWAY SOON I PROMISE!" John said.
"AHHHHHHHH!" Jane yelled. Then came out their new baby boy Sean. Sean was taken to the nursery room and cleaned up and wrapped in a blue blanket.
"Here you go Mrs. Loughlin! Your new baby boy!" The nurse said. John and Jane both smiled at the nurse and looked back at Sean. He had Ocean blue eyes and Brown hair.
"So Mr and Mrs. Loughlin. What's the name for your new baby?" The nurse asked.
"Sean William Loughlin is his full name." John said while smiling. The nurse smiled and wrote down all of Sean's information.
"Thank You so much!" Jane said.
"It's my job to make sure that all babies are born happy and healthy." The nurse said and left the room.
"Welcome to the world Sean. I am your Ma and that is your Pa." Jane said and smiled. Then her smile faded.
"John? Is Sean going to be one?" Jane asked.
"I Don't know. I hope not, to be honest, but if he is one then it's fine. He's our first and will always be our first child." John said and smiled at Jane. Jane smiled back and looked at Sean.
"I hope that Sean won't be a wolf like Me and Jane." John thought.
"If having a kid is this exciting then I want more!" Jane said and John laughed.
"I will agree with one more child then no more please!" John said.
"Fine one more child. And I hope it's a girl!" Jane said.
"I hope it's another boy." John said.
"We need names!" Jane said.
"Fine how about.. Jackson or Jacob for a boy and uhhhhhhhhhhh." John said.
"And Lizzie or Lucy for a girl!" Jane said.
"Alright. Just watch we will be one happy family together." John said.
"Yes, Yes we will." Jane said.

A/N WELL THAT WAS A GOOD BEGINNING CHAPTER! And Yes I will be in this story and I will put random names In this storybecause you know IT MAKES THE STORY BETTER!! And in this story Mark is born as an Alpha, Jack is an Omega, and Me and Other people will be Betas. Here is the order it goes!
Top - Alphas ( Of Course )
Middle - Omegas
Middle - Betas
Bottom- Rookies
Well anyway THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING AND IF YOU LIKED IT PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE LIKE A BOSS!! and high fives all round *WHOSH WHOSH* BUT THANK YOU GUYS AND I'LL SEE ALL YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!
Buh-Bye!

-Lizzie 😋