Pack? {Chapter 28}

I have a bit of all of them but Im Phaniel more

~Niall~

Niall ran. He ran as fast as he could. He needed to help Scott and Lizzie. Scott was dying of a stab wound, while Lizzie was dying of sliver, he needed to help them. He couldn't live with himself if one of them or both of them died.

"No! Shut up mind!" Niall scolded himself as he continued running. He turned the corner to see Scott laying on the floor in his human form, crushing Mitch's hand as Amber put pressure on his wound. Mark, Jack, Bridgette, and Phil were trying to calm down Lizzie, who was whimpering in pain. Everyone was in their human forms except for Lizzie, who was whimpering that it was too painful to turn back.

"Guys! I found a first aid kit!" Niall mumbled loudly as he ran over to the others. Everyone sighed in relief as Amber grabbed the kit for Niall. The Irish teen immediately turned into his human form and looked at Amber as she opened the kit. Amber immediately grabbed bandages, painkillers, and disinfecting towelettes, while Niall grabbed -uh, some medical things to heal Lizzie- and rushed over to Lizzie.

Niall immediately got to work on helping Lizzie, apologizing every-time the wolf would whimper in pain.

"Are you sure you are an Alpha? You seem more like a Beta. No offense." Mark said as he watched the work the blond teen to his mate's sister.

"None taken. My old pack always thought I was a Beta, forgetting that I was going to be the future Lead Alpha of that pack." Niall responded as he continued to heal Lizzie.

"Your father was the Lead Alpha of a pack? And you were the future Lead Alpha?! Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be with them?" Niall sighed as Mark asked the question.

"My father and I got into a fight, which led us to actually fight each other. I almost killed my father. I felt so guilty for hurting him that bad, so I ran away, and promised to never return there." Niall saw Mark open his mouth before closing it again. He knew Mark didn't want to push him, and the teen was grateful for that, he didn't want to talk about his father anymore.

"You're one of the best Alphas I know." A voice said, making Niall jump. He looked down to see Lizzie smiling at him.

"R-really?" The blond asked, making Lizzie nod.

"Most Alphas are assholes. They abuse their Betas/Omegas. They use them as slaves, sex pleasures, and other disgusting shit. It's hard to find an Alpha that cares so much about Betas and Omegas, but I guess I just found four of those amazing Alphas. Like you, Mark, Dan, and Scott. That's why I'm saying. Let's all be a pack together. We can have you, Mark, Dan, and Scott as our Alphas, and have me, Bridgette, and Amber as the pack Betas, and have Mitch, Jack, and Phil as the pack Omegas. We can all be one big, happy pack." Lizzie said as everyone looked at her. Niall could tell that everyone was shocked. All of them? Become one big pack? Could that work? "It could work. We can move into a big house. Dan and Phil can be in a room. Jack and Mark can be in another. Scott and Mitch in another. That's three rooms right there."

"Yeah, Amber and I could be in a room together." Bridgette said quietly, obviously agreeing to the idea. "And you and Niall can share a room. That's five rooms, and if any of you guys want pups we can probably get a house with seven-nine rooms."

The idea didn't sound that bad. They could all make it work.

"And we can get on big room, for an office. For your guys' YouTube channels. We can even get some wall barriers to help separate each office." Amber said, hinting that she was agreeing. Niall smiled. It could work, but everyone had to agree.

"What did I miss?" A voice said, making everyone jump. Niall turned around to see Dan in his human form with a confused look on his face.

"Dan!" Phil yelled as he saw his mate. The ebony haired Omega ran over to his Alpha and hugged him. Dan hugged his Omega, and kissed his forehead.

"Now can someone tell me what's going on?"

"Well.."

~Time Skip To When Dan Was Completely Informed About The Situation~

"I agree. Us being one big pack would be both amazing and awesome." Dan said, as he ran his hand through Phil's hair.

"I agree with Dan." Niall said as continued to heal Lizzie. "We all already act like family, it makes sense for us to become a pack. Plus we get to see each other every day instead of waiting months just to see each other."

"I'm in." Mark said as he held Jacks hand. Niall saw Jack nod his head in agreement. The blond looked over at Scott and Mitch. Scott was lying his head across Mitch's lap as he held his mate's hand.

"I agree with us starting a pack." Scott said as he looked at the others.

"So do I! Maybe I can finally paint your nails, Lizzie!" Mitch exclaimed making Lizzie groan.

"Mitchy. You know I hate getting my nails painted! But I'll agree this ONE time." Lizzie said, as Niall continued to heal her. He heard Mitch squeal in excitement.

"So that's it? We all agree with starting a pack together?" Mark said, looking at everyone.

"We all agree."

~

Two more chapters left