( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [Chapter 18]

Lizzie's POV

Once, me and Cry were far enough from their "cabin", we turned into our wolf forms, Cry was a white wolf with blue eyes, and he had a little bit of gray in his fur.

He told me he was a Beta, like me. We continued walking towards the hospital, then Cry asked a question.
"So Mark and Jack are together?"
"Yeah, they got together a few days ago, and they love each other to death, and Jack's heat- FUCK!" I forgot Jack's heat is starting soon.
"What? What's wrong?" I looked at Cry and pawed at my nose.
"I forgot that Jack's heat started in..." I looked at the sun. "30 MINUTES!! SHIT WE HAVE TO HURRY!" Cry nodded, and started running with me right behind.

Niall's POV

I woke up to whiteness, I quickly realized where I was. I sat up, and looked around. I'm in a fucking hospital. Wait, LIZZIE!! I started panicking. Many thoughts were going through my head on what happened to her. I heard the door open, and saw Mark, Jack, and Bridgette come in.

"Woah! Calm down Niall! It's okay, it's okay! Everything's alright! Just calm down," Jack said. Surprisingly, I calmed down. "Okay, now can you Tell me where Lizzie is?"

Welp, I WAS calm. I started panicking again.

"Niall! Calm down!" Jack said again, but this time, I'm not going to calm my ass down that easily.

"I CANT CALM DOWN!! SOMEONE GRABBED LIZZIE!! I WAS ABOUT TO ATTACK THEM UNTIL I WAS SHOT! I TRIED TO GET UP, BUT I COULDN'T!" I yelled, then started crying. Jack had a face of shock, fear, and sadness.

"D-Did You see who shot you?"

"Y-yeah, she looked like (description of Signe because I SUCK at descriptions)" Jack's face suddenly changed.

"S-Signe s-shot y-you..." Mark turned to Jack quickly.

"I-isn't Signe apart of..." Mark Started before Jack stopped him.

"Apart of the Hunters..."

Lizzie's POV

Cry and I reached the hospital. We turned into our human forms, and walked in. (Well, Cry walked in, I ran in) I reached the front desk, and quickly looked at the lady.

"Excuse me, but is there a Jack or Sean McLoughlin here?" I asked. The lady looked through the computer files.

"Yeah, he's visiting Niall James Hunt in room 251." She said, looking at me.

"Thank you!" I said, and started running to Niall's room. I heard Cry running behind me. I looked at the room numbers until I found room 251. I bolted in, and looked around. Jack's face quickly lighted up with relief, excitement, and happiness. Jack quickly ran over to me, and started hugging me waist, lifting me off the ground, and in the air.