Tagged again....

Hey Potatoes!

As you guys can see by the title, I was tagged by QueenBee-Mayz and also TheFanGirl2003  it was the same tag, so I'm just Make it into one because I'm to fucking lazy, and I'm at the fucking flea market soooooo LETS GET RIGHT INTO IT!!! Oh wait, I should probably explain the tag, well it's QueenBee-Mayz birthday today (HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURL!!!) she did a birthday tag! So you have to give a number of facts that match your age. So I'll be putting my Name, Birthday, but not my age, AND YOU GUYS WILL HAVE TO GUESS HOW OLD I AM!! SO!! LETS GET RIGHT INTO IT!!!
1. My name is Lizzie
2. I was born on: July 15, 2004
3. I have fairly long brown hair
4. I will be in 8th grade when school starts.
5. I live in California, U.S.A (ikr I live close to Mark, and if I ever find out his address I'll give it to you guys 👍 I'm just kidding)
6. JACK AND MARK YOU ARE MY OTP!!! (Reference?)
7. I LOVE SPIDER MAN!! I've watched all Spider Man movies except for the new one, so I'm going to watch that one!
8. I have one little brother who is going to be 9, and he can be annoying as fuck, but he's my sidekick!
9. I have a secret talent for Art, Writing, and Math. (That's why I'm going to a Math Academy thing on the 7th of August.)
10. I LOVE CAKE!!! CAKE!!!
11. One of my current favorite songs is

HEATHENS!! I found this one! ITS MARKIMOO AND JACKABOY!! Or is it DARKIMOO AND ANTIBOY!! (I don't fucking know)
12. I FUCKING LOVE COOKIES AND MILK!!!!!!!
13. Now TIME TO TAG!!
meh_perzon
emily_septic_eye
Antiseptictrash
Anasepticeye
PricklyTrash
xxxAntisepticeyexxx

THERE YOU FUCKING GO!! OK NOW IM GUNNA LEAVE!!

Here some music....

Ok Buh-Bye!