Full Moon:Part One {Chapter 6}

Lizzie's POV

I woke up and grabbed my iPhone from the nightstand. 5:00. I sign and get out of bed. I always get up early with it's the day of a full moon. I change into a septiceye Sam shirt and put on a blue hoodie. I change into some black jeans and some green converse. I use the bathroom and brush my hair and teeth. I walk downstairs and I sit on the couch. Rick and Morty comes on and my eyes quickly glue onto the screen. Then I hear footsteps coming to the living room. I see Mark with sleepy look on his face.
"Hey Mark! Did I wake you up?" I ask.
"Hey Lizzie! And No you didn't wake me up. I woke up so I could make breakfast for everyone." Mark said. My stomach growls and Mark laughs.
"Hey! I can't handle it! When my stomach wants to make noise, it makes noise!" Mark continued laugh.
"Ok I gotta make breakfast!" Mark walk to the kitchen and I followed him. "So does someone want to watch the master at work?"
"Yeah! So when does he get here?" I ask.
Mark looks at me with a "how dare you" face. I started laughing. "I'm just kidding Mark! Jeyus! You act like Jack sometimes." I say and Mark starts blushing. That's when it hit me like a truck. "Mark do you like Jack!?" Mark stares at the floor. "Yes." He said quietly.
"AHHHHHHH!" I yell. "Please Don't Tell Jack!" He said.
"I won't Mark! Don't worry!" I say.
"Thank you." I nod and walk to the living room. I look at my iPhone and looks at the time 5:49. I sit back on the couch and continue watching Rick and Morty.
"What was that yelling?" I jump and turned around and see Bridgette.
"Oh my FOOKING god! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I say.
"Well sorry! But are you gunna answer my question?"
"I was yelling because I just found out that Mark likes Jack."
"He told you! OMG!" Bridgette sits down on the couch and faces me. "So does Jack like Mark?" I nod.
"OMFG!" I laugh. "And what time is it?" I look at my iPhone (again) and see it's 6:13.
"It's uh 6:13. It's pretty early." I say and remember that Jack has to take his pills. "Ah shit!" I say and get off the couch.
"What is it?" Bridgette said. Shit! She can't find out about Jack's pills.
"It's uh just that um I forgot uh something um upstairs! I'll be right back!" I say and run upstairs to Jack's room.
"Jackaboy? Wake up. You gotta take your pills." I say. I hear a "i don't want to."
"Oh hell naw Jack! Get off of your lazy ass and take your goddamn pills!"
"FINE!" I go to Jack's suitcase and open a little pocket, and pull out a little orange container. I walk to Jack and open the orange container, and put out two white pills.
"Ok let me get a glass of water, so you can take your pills okay?" I ask. Jack nods, and I run downstairs, and to the kitchen.
"Oh Hey Lizzie! Breakfast is in 10, so go wake up Jack." Mark said.
"He's already awake, it's just that he said he needed a glass of water." I say.
"Um okay? Uh here." Mark handed me a glass of water.
"Thanks Markimoo!" I walk carefully back upstairs, and to Jack's room.
"Jackaboy?" I see Jack sitting on the bed with two pills in his hand, and playing a game on his phone. "Um Jack? I have your water." He looks up and smiles. He puts his phone down and I hand him his water. He puts the pills in his mouth and drinks his water.
"GUYS BREAKFAST IS READY!" Mark yelled.
"MARK YOU DONT YELL LOUD ENOUGH!" I yell back.
"SHUT UP AND HURRY CAUSE BREAKFAST IS GETTING COLD!" I run downstairs with Jack right behind me.
I sit next to Bridgette and Jack sits next to Mark (Septiplier Away!) Mark comes in with four plates of pancakes! He sets a plate in front of all of us and sits down. I pick up my fork and cut the pancake. I eat the pancake and....
"THIS IS FOOKING AMAZING MARK! NO WONDER JACK ALWAYS SAYS THAT YOUR FOOD IS BOMB!" I yell and make everyone jump. Mark and Jack blush a dark red.
"Well thank you Lizzie. And Thank You Too Jack." Mark's said. Jack smiles.

{TIME SKIP! 😜}

It's 3:49pm just 6 hours and 51 more minutes until the full moon. Ah you guys are probably confused about this "WereWolf" stuff. Firstly, we are not called "WereWolves" we are called wolves, yes just wolves. Secondly, there are four types of wolves: Alpha, Omega, Beta, and Rookie. I am a Beta and Jack is an Omega. Alphas are the highest rank, Omegas second highest, Betas third highest, and Rookies are last. Alphas can only mate with Omegas, and Betas can only mate with Rookies. And We have Heats/Ruts. Alphas and Betas have Ruts, while Omegas and Rookies have Heats. These Heats/Ruts cause wolves to want to mate with their partner. Only Omegas and Rookies can get you know Pregnant. Also, Alphas and Betas have to mark their Omegas or Rookies, or else another Alpha or Beta can take their Omega or Rookie. Now full moons, full moons cause any type of wolves to turn. The times are 10:00pm to 7:00am, this is how long it takes until the full moon is over, since there are only a few wolves in the world, there are some special hospitals, since we can't go to human hospitals we go to these hospitals. They're all underground so humans don't discover us. Oh yeah! During Pregnancy, Omegas and Rookies get more dependent on their Alpha or Beta. And yes like humans we have rules.
1. Never Tell A Human You Are A Wolf.
2. If Your Omega Or Rookie Gets Pregnant You Have To Stay With Them Until The Pups Are Born.
3. Don't Kill Humans Unless They Find Out You Are A Wolf.
Well there are many more but I don't want to bored you. And Yes, wolves do die, but  you do stop aging. But that all depends what type of Wolf you are. For example, Alphas stop aging until they are 28. Omegas stop at 27. Betas stop at 26. And Rookies stop at 25. And yes like in movies there are hunters. Hunters are the only humans (well that's what my father told me) that know about us. So If we get discovered, humans call hunters and hunters, well kill us, so that's why we have to be careful, and not tell humans we are wolves. And I think that's it, well its probably not all the information about wolves but that's all I know. So now back to the story.

Bridgette's POV {Short POV}

It's now 6:58. Just 3 hours and 41 minutes left.
"BRIDGETTE! JACK! LIZZIE!" Mark yelled.
"WHAT!" Jack yells back.
"GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE!" I get off of the couch and walk to the dining room were Mark is.
"What do you want Mark?" I ask. Jack and Lizzie walk in and sit down.
"Well, I was wondering if you guys wanted to go to dinner?" Mark asked.
"YASSSSSSS! LETS GO!" Lizzie yells and runs upstairs. I swear that girl has so much energy.
"I agree with Lizzie! LETS GO!" Jack says and runs upstairs. Ok they both have a lot energy, but what did I expect, they're Irish after all. That's when it hit me like a truck.
"Mark! Are you crazy! There's a full moon tonight! We can't go!" I say.
"Don't worry we will be back before 10:00 and go to the woods." Mark replied.
"Ok I am trusting you Markimoo, now you should get ready."
"Yeah you too Sis." I smile and walk upstairs to my room. I hope we don't get discovered.

A/N WELL THAT WAS A CHAPTER! YAY! I AM SO TIRED I HAVE BEEN AWAKE SINCE 10:00 pm YESTERDAY! I HAVE BEEN UP ALL NIGHT! AND I AM TIRED BUT SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK! BUT ANYWAY THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING AND IF YOU LIKED IT PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE LIKE A BOSS AND HIGH FIVES ALL ROUND *WHOSH WHOSH* BUT THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND ILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! Buh-Bye!

-Lizzie 😋