?

Hey Potatoes!

Do you notice anything different about this book? Do you?!?! Well Do You!!!???!??? Well first things first, I'm sorry I haven't posted a new chapter, it's just that my brother just did his first communion (that's how you spell it right?) and my cousins came over and we went... OK I HAVE TO STOP! BUT THIS BOOK HAS A NEW COVER!

But anyway also school is a pain in the ass, I hate being in 7th grade

But anyway also school is a pain in the ass, I hate being in 7th grade..... TOO MUCH WORK! And I have this week and next week left. Wish Meh Luck. But anyway! I finally was able to come up with a schedule! Yay! Yes, sadly I had to put one of my books "Please Don't Leave My Side" on hold and I still have to make chapters for my other book "Young Love [Septiplier]" but this is Ze schedule!

Sunday- No Chapter
Monday- Chapter {The Wolf Inside}
Tuesday- No chapter
Wednesday- Chapter {Young Love}
Thursday- No Chapter
Friday- Chapter [On Either Book]
Saturday- No Chapter

That's the schedule I worked out so people who read my other book, you guys get a chapter tomorrow! So Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, And Saturday are no chapters.
And Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are Chapter Days. Sunday and Saturday are off because I want to spend some time with my family, and also write, Tuesday and Thursday are to write, and I hope I don't have homework. So this of course might mean you guys will get one chapter per week. But I hope you guys understand, I try and write chapters with 1000 or 1000+ words, because I want you guys to have long chapters. But yeah, also during the summer, I may have summer school, and no its not because I suck at school... MY FAVOURITE SONG JUST CAME UP ON THE RADIO!

I GOT A HEART
AND I GOT A SOUL
BELIEVE ME I'LL USE THEM BOTH

Ok I'm done..... but lets continue, it's not that I suck at School, it's a migrant thing. And I have to go to Algebra Academy ( A math program thingy ) and then it's off to 8th grade. *sigh* BUT ANYWAY THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING AND IF YOU LIKED IT PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE LIKE A BOSS AND HIGH FIVES ALL ROUND *WHOOOSH WHOOOSH!* BUT THANK YOU GUYS AND ILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! Buh-bye!

-Lizzie 😋

Are you still scrolling down?

(There's a surprise at the bottom)

It's been a long day
Without you my friend
And I'll tell you all about it
When I see you again
We've come a long way
From where we began
Oh I'll tell you all about it
When I see you again

Damn who knew
All planes we flew
Good things we been through
That I'll be standing right here
Talking to you
About another path
I know we would love to hit
The road and laugh
But something told me
That it wouldn't last
Had to switch up
Look at things different
See the bigger picture
Those were the days
Hard work forever pays
Now I'll see you in a better place

How can we not talk about family
When family's all that we got
Everything that we do
You were standing
By My Side
And now you going to be with me
For the last ride

It's been a long day
Without my friend
And I'll tell you all about it
When I see you again (See you again)
We've come a long way (Yeah We've came a long way)
From where we began ( You know where we started )
Oh I'll tell you all about it
When I see you again ( Let me tell you )

Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh.
Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh.

(Continue the song in the comments)