I'll Help You... {Chapter 17}

Lizzie's POV

Felix had waterfalls of tears coming down his face.
"S-She died b-because of a w-wolf..." He said. My heart broke, THAT FUCKING ASS IDIOT OF A WOLF!!! SHE IS NOT WHAT WE ARE!!! "I w-want to get r-revenge."
"Felix, look, Marzia is in a better place now, you may not see that yet, but she is. She's watching over you right now, she doesn't want you to cry over her, she wants you to be happy, even if that means moving on from Marzia, just know that-" I was cut off by the door opening, and there stands Her. I started growling loudly. (Even though I'm in my human form.)
"Felix, we have- Lizzie?!?" She said shocked. "W-what are y-you doing here?"
"What does it fucking look like?!?" I snapped at her.
"Did something happen here?" Felix asked, while looking between me and Her.
"Yes something fucking happened! THAT BITCH FUCKING CHEATED ON MY BROTHER!!! HE STARTED CUTTING BECAUSE OF YOU SINGE!! AND HE WOULDNT STOP UNTIL HE FELT IT WAS ENOUGH DAMAGE!! EVERY FUCKING DAY!!! 20 CUTS ON EACH ARM!!! EVERY FUCKING DAY!!! But that stopped when he and Mark got together, now he's-"
"WAIT A FUCKING SECOND!!! SEPTIPLIER IS REAL?!?" Felix cut me off BY FUCKING YELLING IN MY EAR!!!
"YES FELIX!! SEPTIPLIER IS REAL!!" Felix started running around the room saying "MY OTP IS REAL!!" I laughed because that's me on so many levels.
"Jack and Mark are together?" Signe asked.
"Yes, as I was saying now Jack's so happy, he doesn't cut anymore, he's happy with Mark. And he's... FUCK!!!" I yelled which scared Signe and Felix.
"What's wrong?" Felix asked.
"Mark, Jack, Bridgette, and Niall are probably worried about me! I need to go back!" Felix gave me a questioning look.
"Who's Niall?" Signe asked.
"A friend, that's a wolf, he was at the cabin with me!" Signe had a scared look on her face.
"Y-you m-mean the Wolf I-I s-shot?"

Felix's POV

"Y-you m-mean the Wolf I-I s-shot?" Signe stuttered. Lizzie's eyes turned dark green, and she turned into her wolf form.
"YOU WHAT!?!" Lizzie said using her Beta voice.
"I-I didn't m-mean to! H-he just g-got in t-the way!" Lizzie slowly starting walking to Signe. Signe slowly backed up as Lizzie got closer. But then Lizzie stopped, her eyes changed back to her blue eyes, and backed away from Signe
"No, I can't be the Wolf that humans think we are." Lizzie said.
"W-what? What do you mean?" I asked, Lizzie looked at me, still in her wolf form.
"Humans think wolves are evil, killers, murders, etc, but we're not. Signe, when you were with Jack, did he want to kill you or something like that?"
"N-no, he never did that or show signs like that."
"Exactly! Jack's a wolf, and he had no desire to hurt or kill you! And all you humans, think we're like that..." Signe had a face full of guilt, and so did I. "I want to prove myself, so I'll help you, I'll help you track down this wolf, who is a bitch for being stupid... I'll help you..."

Jack's POV

I paced around the room, waiting for Niall to wake up, so he can tell me what happened to my baby sister. Mark was trying to calm me down, but there was no way in hell I was going to calm my beautiful ass down. Mark grabbed my shoulders, and make me look into his milky chocolate eyes. Fuck.
"Jack, babe, calm down, everything's going to be alright, just calm down." Mark said in a calming voice.
"Okay, okay, okay, I'm calm..."
"Niall James Hunt?" I quickly ran to the nurse.
"Yes? This he awake? Is he fine? Can he talk? Is he okay?" Mark let out a sigh of anger, probably because I just calmed down, then this nurse had to fuck everything up.
"Yes, he's awake, he's-"
"SHUT UP NURSE!! JUST TELL US WHAT ROOM HE'S IN!" Mark cut the nurse off.
"He's in room 251" The nurse looked at Mark, and started making flirt eyes at him. I looked at Mark, and he looked uncomfortable. Bridgette rolled her eyes, and walked up to the nurse.
"Stop flirting with my brother, he's taken." Bridgette said, with annoyed voice. The nurse looked shocked, and me and Mark tried not to laugh our asses off. Mark walked over to me, and wrapped his arm around my waist, and kisses my nose. I smiled, and looked at the nurse. She still had a shocked face. Mark looked at her, and flipped her off, she got mad, and turned away from us. I started laughing, and so did Mark, and Bridgette.
"Lets go see Niall," Mark said, and we started walking to his room, please tell me Lizzie's okay...