N-No! {Chapter 11}

(I was watching Jack playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. And Donkey Dabs. On meh new Tablet!!! YAY!) #ILoveDonkeyDabs.)

Lizzie's POV

I ran as fast as I could. Trying to get home, and tell Mark, Sean, and Bridgette about Felix and his plan. I still can't believe him.
Of course, when I first met Felix, he was nice, kind, and caring. He wouldn't hurt a fly. Or so I thought. I reached the line where the woods end, I changed into my human form, and continued running home or my second home, that's in L.A. Since, Mark and Bridgette's house was a three story house, and my room was on the second floor, it was easy to get up, and into my room.

(Mark and Bridgette's house)

I climbed through the window (that was open) and landed on the floor. Ow. I looked at te clock on te dresser 11:10pm. I started pacing back and forth around my room. How was I going to tell Mark, Jack, and Bridgette about Felix? "Oh hey guys! Guess what I just found out? That Felix is a Hunter! Crazy right?" Um no. Shit. This is harder than I thought. I heard footsteps, I didn't even bother to hide myself.
"Lizzie?" I quickly recognized that voice. Bridgette.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"Why are you up? I thought you were tired." I looked at Bridgette.
"Felix is a Hunter." Her eyes grew.
"W-what?" I explained everything that happened.
"I can't believe Felix." Bridgette's eyes started filling up with anger.
"I thought the same thing. But someone told Felix, that they found us. Has Felix ever came here?" I asked Bridgette. She shook her head.
"He's never came here. How about you?"
"Nope, he's never visited us in Ireland. And- wait. FUCK!"
"What?" I rubbed my temples.
"Has anyone else except for us, visited here?" I asked and hoped for a good answer.
"Yeah. Ethan, Tyler, Ken, Wade, Bob, Cry, and Amy." Bridgette said "Amy" coldly, so something happened, but I decided not to question it.
"Ok, so now we need to know who's with Felix..."
"Ok. But can we continue this is in the morning? I'm tired." Bridgette yawned. I nodded and said goodnight to Bridgette. I climbed into bed.
"How am I supposed Tell Sean?" I asked myself before falling asleep.

Time Skip!!!!

Jack's POV

I wake up, and felt muscular arms around me.

(Jack's awake tho

(Jack's awake tho.)

I smile, and turn around to face Mark. I kiss his lips. He kisses back, and opens his eyes.
"Good morning Love." Mark said, and kissed my forehead.
"Good morning Mark." I said, and kissed Mark's nose.
"Did you sleep well?" I nodded, and cuddled closer to Mark. "I love you."
"I love you too."
"Prove how much you love me~"
(LIGHT SMUT WARNING!)
I smirked, and made Mark lay on his back. I put both of my legs on each side of Mark. I leaned down, and kissed him. I pulled on his hair which caused him to moan into the kiss. I put my hand down his pants, and started-
(FIN! I know some of you guys hate meh.)

"MARK EDWARD FISCHBACH AND SEAN WILLIAM MCLOUGHLIN!!!!! GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" A voice yelled. Lizzie.
"That was Lizzie wasn't?" Mark asked, and  I nodded.
"Wep. We should go see what she wants." I said. Mark and I got up, and walked downstairs.
"What do you want Lizzie?" I asked.
"Food."
I face palmed. "And. I need to tell you and Mark something."
"Ok? What is it?" Mark asked.
"Felixisahunterandhehasaplantokillallwolves." Lizzie said way to fast.
"What? Say it again, but slower." I said. Lizzie sighed, and looked into my eyes.
"Sean," I quickly knew something was wrong, because Lizzie never uses my real name. "Felix is a Hunter, and he has a plan to kill all wolves."
My heart broke. Felix was like a brother to me. I looked at Mark. He had the same broken face as me.
"D-do y-You k-know h-his p-plan?" I asked heart broken.
"Well, Bridgette and I are trying to figure out who's with him. Because someone told Felix where we are. And we need to know who's with him, and see if they've been here. If so, we have to move." Lizzie explained, and I nodded. Bridgette suddenly ran into the room.
"Ok, I know who's with Felix." Bridgette said. Lizzie ran to Bridgette. Lizzie's eyes widen.
"There's more than I thought." She said.
"Ok, so that's not good. But who's with Felix?" Mark asked.
"Ethan, Tyler, Wade, Bob, Ken, Cry, Yami, R-Robin, S-Si-Singe, and A-Am-Amy." Lizzie said. My heart broke into more pieces. So, most of my friends want to kill us, and two people who are not my friends. Well, three, I never met Amy.
"Great! So most of our friends want us dead, just great!" Mark said.
"Ok, every one start packing, we can't be here anymore. I'll keep an eye on their location." Lizzie said, and we nodded. I ran to my room, and started packing. I can't believe Felix, Ethan, Tyler, Wade, Bob, Cry, Yami, Ken, and the last three, don't even get me started. But one question is still in my mind, "how did they track us?" Then it hit me.

~Flashback~

Mark told me to go with Bridgette. Well I did but we hid in a bush. Hunters tried to take Lizzie away, but Mark jumped out. I kept my eyes on the hunters, one was busy with Mark, so I looked at the other guy. He pulled something out of this pocket, and put it on Lizzie's ear.

~Fin~

So that's how they tracked us. FUCK!!!! I ran out of my room.
"LIZZIE!" I yelled. Lizzie ran out of her room.
"Yeah Jack?" She asked.
"What are you doing?" Lizzie smiled, and rolled her eyes playfully.
"Trying to find out how did these hunters track us, and keeping an eye on the hunters." I sighed.
"Lizzie, I know how the hunters tracked us." Lizzie looked into my eyes,
"You do?! How?!" I walked up to her.
"A tracker." Lizzie eyes widen.
"H-how?"
"Remember when they shot you?" Lizzie nodded. "Well, they tried taking you away. One of them put a tracker on your ear."
"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!! AH SHIT!!!" Lizzie rubbed her temples.
"We need to take it off."
I nodded. Lizzie ran into her room.
"BRIDGETTE!!! GET YOUR ARSE OVER HERE!!!!!"
I laughed, and walked back into my room.

Time Skip!!!

I finished packing, and I fell onto my bed.
"Why?" I said out loud.
"I don't know. Sometimes life is cruel." A voice said, and I jumped. I saw Mark laughing.
"Oh Fuck You." I said, laughing.
"You wish."
"You're right." We both laughed. Mark walked over to me.
(Ok, now SMUT WARNING!! Well, Its only a little. (P.S I don't write the smut. My sister does. So if it's crappy than blame her.) :) )
He put his hand on my cheek. He pulled out lips together. Our lips gracefully against each other. Mark pushed me on my back, and climbed on top of me. Without breaking the kiss, and started taking off my clothes. He took off his, and there we were kissing each other in our boxers. Mark put his hand down my boxers, and started stroking me.
"MARK!" I moaned and came out on his hand. Mark smirked, and took off his boxers along with mine.

Lizzie's POV

"There its out." Bridgette said. I turned around, and looked at Bridgette's band. There was a tracker.
"Fuck! We have to destroy it, and start moving somewhere sa-" I was cut off.
"MARK!" Someone moaned. My mind switched to "Hunters" to "OMYGID! SEPTIPLIER!!!! IS!!!! REAL!!!!!"
"OMG! Bridgette!  OMG! SEPTIPLIER IS REAL!!!!!" I yelled.
"Lizzie, I know it is." Bridgette replied calmly. I heard Jack moan again.
"Omg! You don't think?!" Bridgette nodded.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I yelled but not to loud.
"Ok calm down. I have an idea, how about we stay in Ireland. It's probably safe there." I nodded.
"It's go!!! Back to meh homeland!!!!"
"Yeah, Your homeland of potatoes and leprechauns." I hit Bridgette's arm.
"DONT MAKE FUN OF MY PEOPLE!!" We laughed. I thought we were going to be safe, but of course I was wrong.