Fight: Part Two {Chapter 24}

~Lizzie~

Fear.

The only thing that was controlling Lizzie.

Fear.

Growls and screams of pain and anger bounced off the walls like bouncing balls.

Mark. He was fighting a brown haired wolf with green eyes. Mark was currently pinning the wolf to the rough, hard ground while he bit into his neck.

Dan. He was fighting a white haired wolf with brown eyes. Dan was pinned to the ground, yet roughly gripped onto the other wolf's neck, tugging on it.

Scott. He continued to fight the ginger haired wolf. They were basically re-enacting The Lion King scene where Simba and Scar were fighting, but the battle was much more bloodier than the scene.

Niall. He fought a black haired wolf with blue eyes. Niall was pinned against the wall, yet was clawing at the wolf's face, making him drop Niall to the ground. Niall grabbed the wolf's neck, and bit into it rashly.

Screams and cries filled the room before everything went quiet. Scott dropped the dead wolf he fought to the ground, his mouth and front paws covered in blood. Mitch ran over to him, burying his head into Scott's chest. Scott's eyes had turned back to his shining crystal blue eyes, as he snuggled against his omega.

Mark, Dan, and Niall also dropped the dead wolves they fought to the ground, their paws, mouths, and some spots of their fur stained with blood. Phil and Jack ran to their boyfriends and snuggled closely to them. Lizzie ran over to Niall, and rubbed her head against Niall's. Bridgette ran to her brother, and agreeing to only ONE hug from him, which Mark made last a while. Amber walked to Lizzie and Niall, seeing as she was most comfortable with them.

"You think this is over?! ITS FAR FROM OVER MUTTS!! I'LL MAKE SURE NONE OF YOU LEAVE WITHOUT BEING DEAD!" Signe growled loudly. She stared at Lizzie with blood red eyes. "And that starts with you!"

Suddenly a large hand came from behind Signe, and grabbed onto Lizzie. Lizzie yelped as she was pulled away from her friends and family.

"SEAN!" Lizzie screamed as she tried to escape the grasp of the hand.

Lizzie would be lying if she said this wasn't the most terrifying thing she ever experienced.

"Sean. Help me..."

~Jack~

As soon as Lizzie screamed for him, Jack immediately went running after Signe. Only for a giant metal gate to close in front of him.

"NO! OPEN!! I NEED TO SAVE LIZZIE!" Jack screamed as he kept hitting the gate. Jack felt something grab him from behind, and drag him away from the gate.

"Sean. You need to calm down. It's going to be okay." Mark's deep, soft voice whispered into Jack's ear. Jack whimpered as he stared at the gate. Jack looked at everyone in the room. Everyone was angry, scared, and upset.

Anger.

Everyone was angry at Signe for taking one of their best friends.

Fear.

Everyone was scared of what was going to happen next.

Sadness.

Everyone was upset because they didn't react fast enough to save a friend.

Jack now knew he wasn't the only one upset about Lizzie being taken.

"We need to get out of here, and save Lizzie before something happens to her!" Mitch exclaimed as he stood up. Jack looked at his friend.

"What can we do? We have to get out of here first before we can help Lizzie." Amber said as she glared at Mitch. Scott growled slightly at Amber as Mitch's ears dropped slightly.

"Hey! Calm down! Being angry won't do anything!" Mark barked as he looked at Scott. Mark then looked at Amber. "And you, thinking negatively won't help!"

Jack sighed as his boyfriend continued to scold the two wolves. He looked at Dan and Phil to see them looking at the ceiling. Curious, Jack walked over to the couple.

"Uh, hey guys? What are you doing?" The Irish male asked, as he looked at the two wolves. Dan and Phil both looked at Jack, and smiled.

"We see a vent up there. If the tall people turn back into their human form, we can get everyone in there and try to find Lizzie." Dan explained. Jack felt like crying at that moment.

"I fucking love you two right now!" Jack yelled as he hugged Dan and Phil. The two lads laughed as the Scott, Mitch, Mark, Niall, Bridgette, and Amber looked at them.

"Whats going on here?" Mitch asked, as he tried to keep calm.

"We have a plan to get out, but we're going to need Scott, Dan, Phil, and maybe Niall to turn back to their human forms for a few minutes."

And that's how Dan, Phil, Scott, and Niall ended up being stacked on top of each other. Scott was at the bottom since he was the strongest of the four. Then went Dan because he was somehow the second strongest, and then went Niall and Phil. Slowly yet surely, Jack, Mark, Bridgette, Amber, and Mitch were up in the vents, and one by one, Scott, Dan, Phil, and Niall were in the vents too.

"Okay, let's get going!"

~Lizzie~

Darkness.

That was the only thing Lizzie could see. Suddenly a shock ran through Lizzie's body making her scream in pain.

"SEAN!" Lizzie screamed for her brother, as more pain ran through her body.

"Oh, Sean isn't here to help you now sweetie." A voice, Lizzie was all to familiar snapped as a bright light turned on. Lizzie growled but quickly screamed as more shocks ran through her blood.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US?! WHAT DID WE EVER DO TO YOU?!" Lizzie yelled at Signe. Signe clenched her fists together as her eyebrows narrowed.

"You killed my family!"

A/N

I'm tired. It's almost 2am. I have school in a few hours. Fuck school. I just want to watch Septiplier videos, Phan videos, Scömìtche videos, Wyatt Blue Grassi-Hoying videos, read fanfiction about my favorite ships, sleep, and listen to music. Is that too much to ask?

Okay I'll shut up now. Buh-bye!