It's Almost Okay {Chapter 22}

~Lizzie~

As soon as the screams stopped, Lizzie lifted her head, her whole body shook in fear. She stood up slowly, before looking around.

"Amber?" Lizzie whispered as she realized her new companion was no where to be seen. Lizzie sighed before walking away quietly from the area, she was at. "Amber?" She whispered again.

"H-Hello? I-is s-someone t-there?" A voice said, making Lizzie snap her head towards the voice. There in a cell were two men, one with blond hair, shining crystal blue eyes, a slight beard and mustache, and smooth pale skin. The other with brunette hair with the sides shaved, beautiful chocolate brown eyes, a mustache, and tan-ish skin. They were both chained to the ground, with shock collars around their necks. Lizzie's eyes widened as she realized who they were.

"Scott?! Mitch?!" Lizzie exclaimed, rushing to the cell doors. She could see Scott's shining crystal blue eyes fill with excitement.

"Lizzie!! Jeez, it's great to see you again!" Scott said, while standing up.

You see, these three kind of a past. It all started when Lizzie was walking down the streets on a cold Wednesday night. She had to get medicine for Jack since he was ill, and in no condition able to get up. Lizzie had gotten the medicine and was walking back to her home, when she was suddenly pulled into a dark alley way.

"Hello Beautiful~" a voice said, while pinning Lizzie to the wall. Lizzie wiggled around to escape the grasp of the man.

"Fuck off! Let me go!" Lizzie screamed, as the man's hands tightened his grip. Pain suddenly filled from Lizzie's right cheek, as she looked up the man's eyes had turned red. He was an alpha looking for an omega, but Lizzie was a beta. "Let me go! I'm not an omega! I'm a beta! Fuck off!"

"I don't care if you're an omega or not, I'm doing whatever I want to you and you're not going to stop me." The man said, as he started inching closer to Lizzie's neck. Lizzie wiggled around more, until the weight on her was suddenly removed. Lizzie looked to see a blond wolf pinning the other male to the ground.

"Hey! Are you okay?!" A voice said behind Lizzie. Lizzie immediately turned around to see one of her favorite YouTubers.

"Mitch?" Lizzie gasped as the brunette male walked towards her. Mitch smiled and nodded his head. "Wow. It's a pleasure to meet you. I love your voice and vide- wait. Where Scott?"

"If you ever touch her again, I'll make sure you never see the light again! Got it?!" The blond wolf growled loudly as the man under him nodded his head, asking for mercy. The blond slowly got off the man, making sure he was able to attack him again if he tried anything. The man ran out of the alley way, whimpering slightly as he ran. "I hate Alphas like that..."

The wolf looked at Mitch and Lizzie, before smiling. Lizzie smiled back, but slowly recognized the beautiful shining crystal blue eyes.

"Scott? You're a wolf too?" Lizzie said before covering her mouth. Scott's eyes widened as he turned back to his human form.

"You recognize me?" Scott asked as Mitch stood next to him. Lizzie smiled.

"Yeah! You guys do host the best show on the internet." Scott smiled before Mitch laughed. Suddenly Mitch gasped as he started jumping up and down.

"Oh my god, how did I not recognize you! You're Lizzie! Jacksepticeye's little sister! I love you! You have such an amazing voice! Slay it, Queen!" Mitch giggled out, before Scott held his hand. Lizzie blushed as she looked away. Lizzie had posted a video of her doing a cover of "Problem" by Ariana Grande on Jack's channel since the loud Irishman had begged her to do it.

"Me? Amazing voice? I sound like a dying goose! You guys are the ones that have amazing voices!"

"Oh, Queen, don't you dare doubt yourself!" Lizzie, Mitch, and Scott laughed before Scott saw something in Lizzie's pocket.

"What's that?" Scott asked as he pointed at the pocket. Lizzie gasped as she quickly turned to the two singers/YouTubers.

"I have to go! I need to get this to my brother!" Mitch looked at Scott before looking at Lizzie.

"We can take you back home! We don't want you to walk in this cold, and especially since there's sex-thirsty wolves out." Lizzie smiled at Mitch before nodding.

"Thanks guys. I owe you guys." Scott shook his head as he placed a hand on Lizzie's shoulder.

"You don't owe us anything, Lizzie. We're happy to do this. Come on, let's get going."

And ever since then, Lizzie, Mitch, and Scott have kept in touch, but since Scott and Mitch have been busy with their new album, they barely had time to talk or text.

"What are you guys doing here? Did Signe kidnap you two?" Lizzie asked, as Scott walked towards the cell doors.

"Yeah, she did. She hasn't done anything to us, just keep us trapped in here." Mitch said as he stood next to Scott. Lizzie looked around before walking to the cell lock. Lizzie gripped onto the lock with her teeth, and tugging on it until it broke. She immediately opened the cell, and broke Scott and Mitch's chains and shock collars. Scott immediately turned into his beautiful blond wolf while Mitch turned into his beautiful brunette wolf.

"Let's get out of here."

~Jack~

"There's the place." Phil said as an old abandoned house came into view. The place sent shivers down Jack's spine. He clearly underestimated how evil Signe was.

"Um. Okay. How are we going to do this?" Mark asked as he looked at the house. Jack clearly didn't think this plan through.

"We look for a way in. More like a quiet way in." Dan said, as he scanned the front of the house. What would Jack do without his friends?

"I think I know a way in..." A voice whispered. Jack, Dan, and Mark looked to see Phil looking at the ground, pawing at a small area of grass.

"Where is it? I have to see if my sister is okay." Jack said as he looked at Phil with hope.

"O-okay, let's go. I'll show the way."

A/N
I'm dying

This is one of the best songs I've ever heard. I love it. It's amazing(phil) Mitch is my queen. So is Scott. And Kirsten. And Kevin. And Matt.

I'll shut up now. Buh-bye!