I dont know what to name is chapter! {Chapter 14}

Mark's POV

We were waiting for Lizzie near the exit. Jack was walking back and forth. I walked over to him, and put my hands on his shoulders.
"Jack, Baby. Calm down, Lizzie is going to be here any minute. She's probably getting her things." I said calmly. Jack looked at me, with tears in his eyes.
"It's been 5 minutes now, and she's still not here." Jack said.
"Hey, it's okay. She'll be here any second now." Jack smiled, and put his head on my shoulder.
"I SEE HER!!!" Bridgette yelled, and made Jack and me jump. We looked over to where Bridgette was pointing. Lizzie. Jack ran over to Lizzie, and hugged her. They both really need each other. They're both the last family they have.

Jack's POV

I ran up to Lizzie, and hugged her like there's no tomorrow.
"J-Jack. I n-need a-air!" Lizzie said, and I quickly let go.
"Sorry. Now, Where Were You?!? I Was So Worried!" I said.
"I was saying bye to a friend."
"Next Time, tell me. Please?" Lizzie Laughed, and nodded.
"NOW!! LETS GO!!!!!"

Time Skip.........

"Um? Where are we going?" I asked. Lizzie and Bridgette both faced me.
"We're going to the woods, the trees can hide our tracking systems, so they don't find us, but we can find them." Lizzie explained. "Andddddddddddddd we're staying in a cabin, which is soundproof."
"And why do we need to know this?" Mark asked, and Lizzie smirked.
"Two words, Septiplier Away." Mark and I blushed a deep red, and Lizzie and Bridgette started laughing.

Time Skip... Again.

Lizzie's POV

"THERE IT IS!~" I sang as we reached the cabin.
"Wow." Mark and Jack said, which made me fangirl inside. "It's better then I imagined."
"EXCUSE ME??! Did you really think Bridgette and I would get a rubbish, shitty, and ugly cabin for us to stay in?!" Mark, Bridgette, Jack's faces became pale. "What?"
A growl came from behind me. I turned around, and saw a wolf.

(Do you know who it is?) The Wolf stopped growling, and lifted its head

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Do you know who it is?)
The Wolf stopped growling, and lifted its head.
"Lizzie?!"

Sorry this chapter is short, my life has been crazy right now, and it's hard to write. BUT ANYWAY THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU LIKED IT PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE LIKE A BOSS AND HIGH FIVES ALL ROUND *WHUSP! WHUSP!* BUT THANK YOU GUYS AND I WILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! Buh-Bye!

-Lizzie 😋