Fight: Part One {Chapter 23}

~Scott~

"Where are we going?" Mitch whispered as he stayed near Scott. Scott looked at Lizzie as she looked at Mitch.

"I have no clue. I had a friend here, but she dis-"

"Lizzie?!" A voice whispered yelled. Scott turned around and saw a wolf with raven black fur and blue eyes.

"Amber?! Where have you been?!" Lizzie responded as "Amber" walked closer. Scott cautiously stood in front of Mitch, in case she was not who she seemed. Scott closely looked at Amber not letting his guard down.

"I-I saw Ethan... He w-was being b-beaten." Scott heard Mitch whimper as his omega pressed closely to his side. Scott licked Mitch's nose before looking at his omega.

"Shh. It's okay." Scott whispered softly into his omega's ear, so Lizzie and Amber wouldn't hear. Mitch nodded his head, and buried it into Scott's chest.

"We have to get going. Signe probably has noticed we're not in our places." Amber said before a laugh echoed through the halls.

"Oh, I've noticed, Amber." A voice snapped, making Scott growl and Mitch whimper. Scott stood protectively in front of Mitch, his eyes turning a sapphire blue.

"Signe..."

~Mark~

As Phil lead the way, Mark couldn't help but wonder what was happening back at home. Was his sister okay? What if she was kidnapped by Signe? Bridgette was the only one who helped him when he was going through hard times.

"Mark! Jack!" A voice yelled, making Mark snap his head towards the voice. There he saw his sister in her wolf form running next to a blond wolf.

"Bridgette!" Mark whimpered out, before running towards her. Mark placed his head on top of his sister's and licked her nose.

"Okay, I know you missed me but no lovey dovey things, okay?" Bridgette said as she pulled away from Mark. Mark rolled his eyes and pulled away.

"Jeez, can't I just hug you?"

"No."

"I hate to ruin this family reunion but we should be going now..." Jack said, looking worried. Mark walked to Jack and licked his nose.

"Okay, Jacky. Lead the way, Phil." Phil smiled and started walking with Dan right next to him. Mark was about to walk when he turned around to see the blond wolf who was running with his sister. "Oh, sorry for not greeting you, Niall."

"It's fine, I get that you're busy with keeping Jack calm since he's been worried about Lizzie." Niall said as he smiled. Mark nodded his head and walked to Jack with his sister and Niall right behind them.

~Lizzie~

Lizzie growled loudly as she stared into Signe's eyes. She could hear Scott growling and Mitch whimpering. She hated seeing or hearing the people she loved in pain.

"Fuck off Signe. Just let us go." Lizzie growled, as she stood at the ready, in case Signe decided to attack. Signe laughed making Mitch whimper more and both Lizzie and Scott growl louder.

"I can't let you go. That would ruin the plan. There's a reason why you're all here, and I'll tell you once everyone arrives at the party. They should be here any minute now." Signe laughed as she looked at Mitch. "Oh is the little mutt scared? Is his Alpha mutt going to protect him? Aw, that's funny and cute."