Markiplier, Sisteriplier, Jacksepticeye ,and Sistersepticeye {Chapter 4}

Jack's POV

Lizzie and I walk up to Mark's door. I look at Lizzie, and she nods, telling me to knock on the door. I nod back, and knock. We hear footsteps growing louder and louder. The door opened, and we see Mark. "Jackaboy!" Mark says and hugs me, and I hug back. "AWWWWW!" We pull apart, and see Lizzie trying not to fangirl. Mark and I blush. "AWWWWW! YOU TWO ARE BLUSHING! SEPTIPLIER AWAY!" Lizzie said, and ran in the house. "So that's your sister?" Mark asked.
"Yup, she may be crazy, weird, and goofy, but she's the best." I say, and Mark smiles.
"Alright then, we should..."
"AHHHHHHHH!" Mark and I run into the house. We see Lizzie on the floor with Chica on top of her.
"Chica! Get off girl! You're hurting one of our guest!" Mark said, but Chica didn't get off.
"Come on Chica! Get off!"
"No, it's fine Mark, I screamed because Chica Pica jumped on me out of nowhere." Lizzie said, while Chica was licking her face.
"Is everything ok? I heard screaming, and..." A girl with dark brown hair came down the stairs, I am guessing that was Bridgette, Mark's little sister.
"Oh um I didn't realize we had guests, I am um Bridgette, that teddy bear's little sister." She said and pointed at Mark.
"Hey! I ain't no teddy bear!" Mark said.
"Surrrreeee!" Bridgette said.
"Um a little help here?" We turned around and saw Lizzie still on the floor, but with Chica sitting on her stomach.
"Chica, get off girl!" Bridgette said, and Chica got off of Lizzie, and trotted away.
"Why didn't she listen to me before!" Mark asked/yelled.
"Because Lizzie was new to her. And-"
"But why tho!?"
"MARK! SHUT UP AND LET ME FINISH!" Mark quickly shut his mouth.
"Thank you. Lizzie was new to Chica, therefore, she didn't listen at first,"
"Ohhhhhh!" Bridgette rolled her eyes, and looked at Lizzie.
"Well are you guys hungry?" Mark asked.
"HELL YEAH!"  I yelled and ran to the kitchen. I heard Mark, Bridgette, and Lizzie laugh.
"Is he always like this at home?" Bridgette asked.
"Yes. Yes he is." Lizzie said.
"I HEARD THAT LIZZIE!" I yell.
"I KNOW!" She yelled back. I roll my eyes.
"MARKIMOO! DO YOU HAVE ANY CAKE?!???!" I ask. Mark walks in the kitchen, and sits on a stool.
"Yeah, we have cake." He said.
"CAKE??!???!??!?????!?" Lizzie said, and ran in the kitchen, with Bridgette right behind her.
"Yes, cake." Mark said.
"I WANT SOME!" Bridgette and Lizzie said at the same time. Mark and I laugh.
"Ok then," Mark gets off the stool, and opens the fridge.
"Markimoo, I want some cake too~" I say in Mark's ear. He shivered, and I backed off.
"Uh yeah you can have some too." He said nervously. I nod and walk to the dining room, and see Lizzie and Bridgette laughing at something. I sit down, and pretend to use my phone.
"You ship Septiplier, and Jack knows?" Bridgette asked.
"Yeah, he knows." Lizzie said.
"And he's not mad?"
"Nope."
"Oh, I thought he was."
"Na, Jack never get mad, it's rare."
"It's just that he's dating Signe, and you not shipping (A/N I have no idea what's Jack and Signe's ship name..  And I can't google it because Freaking Google doesn't want to work.)
Mark comes in the room, with our cake. He puts a plate in front of everyone. Lizzie and Bridgette start eating, while I just look at it.
"Jack?" I look up, and see Mark looking at me.
"Y-yes?" I say.
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah."
"Then why aren't you eating your cake?"
"I'm not hungry anymore."
"You were earlier."
"Just drop it Mark."
"Jack."
"Drop it Mark."
"Jack..."
"I SAID DROP IT!"
"NO! Jack just tell me what's wrong." I start breathing unevenly .
"Mark, can I speak to you. Alone." Lizzie said. Thank god. Lizzie is a lifesaver. Mark nods, and walks into the living room with Lizzie.
"Jack are you alright?" Bridgette asks.
"Yeah." I say.
"Okay." She continued eating her cake.

Mark's POV (short POV)

I walk with Lizzie to the living room.
"Why won't he tell me what's wrong?!" I say.
"Mark," Lizzie starts. "I Don't know if you know this, but Jack broke up with Signe."
"What!"
"He broke up with her, because she was cheating on him with......"

A/N CLIFFHANGER!!! HAHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHHA!   
I AM SO EVIL!( not ) well I should go write the next chapter before you guys kill me. BUT ANYWAY THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING AND IF YOU LIKED IT PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE LIKE A BOSS AND HIGH FIVES ALL ROUND *WHOSH WHOSH* BUT THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND ILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!  Buh-bye!

-Lizzie 😋