Fight: Part Four {Chapter 26}

Aw, Look at Wyatt! He's so beautiful! (Say shit about him and I will find you)

~Lizzie~

Lizzie's heart skipped a beat as she heard the singing. Mitch was near by.

"I hope you're somewhere prayin', prayin'
I hope your soul is changin', changin'
I hope you find your peace
Falling on your knees, prayin'" Lizzie continued to sing, her heart beating faster. Suddenly a vent on the wall fell down and reveled Mitch.

"Mitchie!" Lizzie exclaimed, tears threatening to fall from her eyes. Mitch smiled at his best girl-friend before running over to her.

"Oh my fucking god! Are you okay?" Mitch asked concerned, turning into his human form. Lizzie shook her head and whimpered.

"She shocked me with the shock collar. It hurts so much, Mitchie." Lizzie whimpered, her tears finally giving up and streamed down her cheeks. Mitch knew Lizzie hated being shocked and being in pain.

"Shh, it's okay. We're going to get out of here." Mitch stroked Lizzie's cheek softly, before turning to the chains that held Lizzie down. Lizzie could see Mitch trying to unlatch the chains from her wrists. She could see Mitch struggling to get them off. Suddenly Mitch backed off.

"Turn into your wolf form. Since your wolf is much smaller than you are, you should be able to get out." Mitch suggested. Lizzie raised her brow but took Mitch's suggestion. Lizzie turned into her wolf, and felt Mitch wrap his arms around her. She opened her eyes to see Mitch looking at her with a smile. Lizzie smiled back and wrapped her paws around Mitch's shoulders. Mitch turned back into his wolf form and put Lizzie on his back. Mitch jumped back into the vents and started making his way back to the rest of the group. Lizzie and Mitch both sang together quietly while walking through the vents, enjoying each other's company.

"So, how's Wyatt?"

"Don't you dare bring that annoying cat into this conversation."

~Scott~

"Mitch!" Scott whispered-yelled for his omega. He was beyond worried for his mate, his best friend, his Mitch. "Mitch!"

Scott could tell that everyone could see his worried expression, but he didn't care, he only wanted his omega.

"Scott, you need to calm down, Mitch is-" Mark started before he was knocked to the ground. Scott growled at the other Alpha, his eyes turning blood red.

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down! My omega is lost and he could be hurt! You would be acting the same way if you lost your omega!" Scott growled out. Mark stood up, and looked at the worried Alpha.

"Scott. Your omega can feel your feelings. He's feeling your anger and is going to think you're fighting or that you're in trouble. He's going to get worried, and is going to try and find you, which could get him hurt. Just calm down." Scott lowered his head. Mark was right, he had to stay calm for Mitch's sake. Scott's eyes turned back to his beautiful crystal blue eyes, as his anger drained out of him.

"Thanks Mark. I'm sorry for acting out. I'm just so worried about Mitch..." Scott could see Mark smile a wolfy grin, making him smile.

"It's alright. Plus you were right. If Jack was lost, I would act the same way you did." Scott was about to reply when he heard singing.

"Ooh, don't we look good together?
There's a reason that they watch all night long (all night long)
Yeah, I know we'll turn heads forever
So tonight, I'm gonna show you off" A voice sang as Scott's heart beat. Scott looked down the vent, his heart beating faster.

"When I'm walkin' with you (When I'm walkin' with you)
I watch the whole room change (I watch the whole room change)
Baby, that's what you do (Baby, that's what you do)
No, my baby, don't play
Blame it on my confidence
Oh, blame it on your measurements
Shut the thing down on sight
That's right" Another voice sang, Scott immediately knowing who the voices belonged to.

"MITCH!! LIZZIE!!" Scott yelled before running after the voices. He could hear everyone else running after him, but he didn't care that much because he was about to be reunited with his best friends. Scott turned the corner to see his omega with his beta friend on his back. "MITCHIE! LIZZIE!"

Scott saw Mitch snap his head up, his beautiful chocolate brown eyes meeting with Scott's beautiful crystal blue eyes.

"Scotty!" Mitch yelled as he ran to his Alpha, being careful as he ran. Scott ran to his omega, but stopped when he spotted the injured beta on Mitch's back.

"What happened?!" Scott heard an Irish voice yell behind him. Scott turned around to see Jack running towards them. The Irish lad gasped in shock as he looked at his sister.

"J-Jack?" Lizzie asked as she tried to move her head. Scott whimpered softly. One of his best friends was in pain, and he couldn't do anything to help. Scott watched as Lizzie was taken off of Mitch's back and was placed on the Irish omega's back. "Sean, my neck, my body, everything is starting to hurt. It feels like I'm on fire." (RIP Danisnotonfire. Sorry I'll shut up)

Suddenly Mitch, Jack and Lizzie fell out of the vents and onto the hard ground.

~Mark~

"JACK!" Mark yelled as he saw his boyfriend and his friends fall. Scott was about to jump down when the hole was sealed up. Mark looked at Scott, while Scott looked at him.

"DAN!" A voice yelled through the vents. Mark and Scott ran back to where the rest of the group was, only to see Phil, Bridgette, and Amber fall down. Mark saw Dan trying to get down the hole but was sealed before he could.

"FUCKING HELL!! OPEN UP!!!" Dan yelled as he tried to make a hole in the vents. The only wolves left were Mark, Scott, Dan, and Niall. They were all Alphas too.

"Are Lizzie, Jack, and Mitch gone too?" Niall asked softly, his eyes holding hope. Mark sighed and nodded his head sadly. Mark saw Niall lower his head while looking at the floor.

"Signe. She took our Omegas and Betas. She's planning something, and it's something horrible." Scott said while his eyes were flashing between blood red and crystal blue.

"Hold your temper, pup! Now is not the time to get angry!" Mark scolded the blond. Scott's eyes immediately turned back to his crystal blue color, but sat down in defeat.

"What do we do now?" Dan asked, as he looked at Mark. Mark grinned as he started walking.

"We find our friends and lovers."

~
WOAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

WE HAVE ONLY 4 MORE CHAPTERS UNTIL THE ENDDDDDD!!!

I HAVE DECIDED THAT THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!!

YAYAYAYYAYAY!!

OKAY IM GOING TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!! BYE!!!