A Few More New Faces {Chapter 20}

Lizzie's POV

My eyes slowly opened up to darkness. I tried moving my arms, but they wouldn't budge. I heard an evil laugh, then the lights turned on. There was Signe, with a crooked smile, and evil eyes.

"Signe..." I growled loudly, my wolf boiled with anger.

"Yes? What it is you stupid Mutt." Signe spoke coldly. My wolf growled loudly. My eyes turned dark green with some red and gold mixed in slightly.

"I'm not a fucking stupid Mutt, you fucking hunter..." Signe's eyes filled  up with anger.

"YES YOU ARE! ALL YOU FUCKING WOLVES! YOU ARE ALL FUCKING STUPID MUTTS! YOU GUYS KILL! KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE!" I growled even louder.

"WE DON'T KILL HUMANS! WE EAT NORMAL FOOD LIKE YOU HUMANS! WE DON'T KILL! WE TRY TO SAVE HUMANS WHEN THEY ARE IN TROUBLE! BUT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS THINK WE KILL HUMANS! WE. DON'T. KILL. HUMANS! FUCKING LISTEN!!" I yelled out, my wolf wanting to brake out, and brake Signe's neck into two parts. Suddenly there was a knock.

"S-Signe? There's s-someone at the d-door." A girl with blue eyes, some pink floof shyly spoke out. Signe groaned under her breath, before walking out the door. I looked at the girl, and she looked at me. "Are you Lizzie? As in Jacksepticeye's little sister?" I froze.

"Y-yeah..."

"And you're a wolf right?" I froze in shock. How the hell did this girl know this?!

"Yes. Are you a hunter?!" I barked, making the girl finch.

"N-no. I'm actually a w-wolf too, it's just that S-Signe killed my parents and the pack we were in. I was the only person that survived from that pack..." My face softened. This girl has gone through some shit.

"I'm sorry to hear that uh-"

"Amber. I'm Amber."

"Well, Amber, why are you here?"  I asked softly.

"Signe forced me to become her slave. I have to do whatever she says or else she beats me." A growl escaped from my throat. I still wonder what Jack saw in her. Wait, Jack. Jack? JACK?!?

"JACK! I NEED TO GET BACK TO HIM! I HAVE TO GET BACK." I tugged on the ropes holding my hands together, but they wouldn't budge.

"Let me help you. I know all of Signe's plans, and who's helping her with this." Amber spoke up, before walking over to me. Once my hands were free, I cut the rest of the rope off of me, and stood up.

"Where to?" I asked turning to Amber.

"First, we got to get out of here, from there we head out, and try to find Jack." Amber explained, her eyes flashing with excitement. I smiled, and turned into my wolf form. Amber turned into her wolf form. Her raven black fur made it almost impossible to see her. "Let's go."

Jack's POV

I paced around the lounge, trying not to lose control of my wolf, who was extremely worried. Felix and Mark came in, Mark immediately wrapping his arms around my waist.

"We couldn't track Lizzie down. She left no clue on where she went. So, we just have to wait." Felix explained. My eyes turned dark green, with a hint of black.

"WHAT?!? THERES NO FUCKING WAY IM WAITING!! FOR ALL I KNOW MY SISTER COULD BE WITH A MURDER, SCREAMING FOR HELP!! I NEED TO FIND HER!! I HAVE TO FIND HER!!" I screamed out. Mark put his hands on my shoulders, making me look into his eyes.