Fight: Part Five {Chapter 27}

(He's too adorable for my heart)

~Phil~

Phil groaned in pain as his side made contact with the hard floor. He immediately stood up and looked around to see Bridgette and Amber laying on their sides.

"Are you guys okay?" Phil asked as he walked to the two betas. Phil could see Bridgette stand up and shake off the dust that was on her before looking at Phil.

"I'm fine. Are you okay?" Bridgette asked quietly as Amber stood up.

"I'm fine. Dan, are y-" Phil looked around. Dan wasn't with him. Phil's ears when flat against his head as he whimpered. "Dan!?" The omega paced around the room, as he whimpered louder.

"Phil? Is that you?" An Irish voice said, making Phil jump. He looked at the cell door that was in front of him. How did he not notice that earlier? Phil shook his head and trotted towards the door. There he saw Jack, Mitch, and Lizzie. Lizzie was on the floor, whimpering and panting in pain, while Mitch was trying to calm her down. Jack was pacing around the room, looking for a way out.

"Jack? Are you guys okay over there?" The British lad wanted to know what was happening to his friend. Phil saw Jack look at Lizzie before looking at him.

"Mitch and I are fine, it's just that Lizzie isn't doing to well. Her neck is red and she says her whole body feels like it's on fire."

"There's a reason why!" A voice boomed, making everyone jump. Phil looked to see Signe standing between the two cages, looking at Lizzie. "You know that old saying, To kill a werewolf, you shoot it with a sliver bullet? Welp, it's true! Sliver is completely poison for you wolves! The only way to cure it is by medical help, but I don't feel like getting it for your little beta friend." Signe snapped. Phil could hear both Mitch and Jack growling at Signe. "Shut it, mutts! You omegas are nothing without your stupid alphas!"

Signe was thrown to the ground, and a blond wolf stood on top of her, growling.

"SCOTT!" Mitch yelled in excitement as he saw his Alpha.

"PHIL!"

"JACK!"

Two voices yelled at the same time. Two wolves came out of the shadows. One had black fur and brown eyes, the other had brown fur and brown eyes. Phil immediately recognized the two wolves.

"DAN!!" Phil yelled as his boyfriend ran to him.

"Oh my fucking god, Lion! Are you okay?!" Dan asked, his face full of worry. Phil licked Dan's nose through the cell bars.

"I'm okay, Bear. I'm alright, just calm down." Phil said, making his boyfriend calm down. Whimpering came from behind Dan, making Phil immediately look behind Dan.

Scott...

~Scott~

Scott was about to grip onto Signe's neck but felt pain near his stomach. He whimpered as he fell to his side, blood flowing from his body.

"SCOTT!" Scott could hear his omega yell for him. Scott continued to whimper, the pain was unbearable and he couldn't move. Scott turned into his human form, his hand laying on his wound, and his breath heavy. He closed his eyes slightly, but soon opened them.

"Keep your eyes open, Scott! Don't close them! And don't you dare go towards the fucking light!" Scott could hear Jack say to him. He could also hear growls and the sound of footsteps running.

"Scott? Can you hear me?" Scott heard someone say. He nodded his head slightly before groaning in pain. It was starting to hurt every time he breathed. "Shit, he needs medical care. Do any of you betas know how to treat this wound?!" 

Suddenly pressure was put on Scott's wound making the blond scream in pain. He felt someone grab his hand and squeeze it tightly. Scott gripped the hand and squeezed it as more pressure was put on his wound.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Hurry up! He's in so much pain." A voice said as Scott continued to squeeze the hand tightly.

"Just talk to him, Mitch. You're his omega, you should be able to calm him down." Another voice said, making Scott lift his head up before yelping in pain.

"Alpha. It's okay just calm down. I know it hurts, I can feel your pain. You just need to say calm, Amber is doing her best to heal your wound. Just stay calm." As soon as he heard his omega's voice, Scott immediately calmed down, and laid his head on Mitch's lap.

"H-hurts. T-too much." Scott said as Mitch ran his hand through his hair with his other hand that wasn't being crushed.

"I know it does Alpha. You just need to stay calm."

~Dan~

Dan's blood boiled as he continued running. After Scott was injured, Signe tried to run away only for Dan and Niall to run after her. Dan saw Niall grab something from a wall, and started running next to him.

"I found a first aid kit to help Scott and Lizzie. I'm going to go back. Are you going to be okay on your own?" Niall asked as Dan continued to look at Signe who was only running a few feet ahead of him.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Just go help my friends!" Dan said as he started to run faster. Niall was starting to run back to the other wolves as Dan continued to chase Signe.

Suddenly a small wolf tackled Signe to the ground, pinning her to the ground. Dan stopped just a few feet in front of Signe. The wolf had brown fur like Jack's and icy blue eyes like Niall's.

"Ethan! What the hell are you doing here?! You're supposed to be in the punishment chamber! You helped that stupid mutt, Phil get out of here, and you need to face the consequences!" Signe snapped at Ethan. Dan growled loudly as he heard his mate's name.

"You kidnapped my omega?!" Dan yelled as he glared at Signe. Signe looked at Dan.

"Of course I did. I needed that omega to use against you, but Ethan here let him free!" Ethan growled loudly as he dug his claws into Signe's shoulder.

"Fuck you, Signe. You killed Mariza and blamed it on a wolf. You hated Mariza ever since she forced you not to kill that wolf that killed your family! You also blamed your family's death on Lizzie, when she has no idea what you were talking about! That wolf that killed had no control over its body! It didn't mean to kill your family! So get over it! Yes, your family is gone but they're always going to be will you, not psychically but mentally." Signe's face filled with horror.

"H-how d-did you know that?!" Ethan sighed sadly.

"Mariza told me before you killed her. She didn't deserve to die, Signe. You know that Mariza loved wolves, yet you killed her for your own selfish needs. I'm letting you go, for now. But hear my warning, Signe. Hurt anyone of my friends or family, I will kill you." Signe nodded fanatically as her eyes had horror. Ethan stepped off of Signe, and stood cautiously.

And with that Signe ran.

~