A New Face {Chapter 13}

Jack's POV

I look at clock. 4:46. We're leaving to Ireland in a few minutes. To be honest, Im scared. Of course I'm happy to go back to my homeland of potatoes and leprechauns. But-
"JACK!" Lizzie yelled.
"WHAT!?" I yelled back.
"LOOK AT YOUR PHONE!!! I SENT YOU A PICTURE!!!!" I rolled my eyes, and grabbed my phone from my pocket. I unlocked, and went to messages. I went to Lizzie's contact, I am so going to regret this.
And I saw.

Wow

Wow.
"DID YOU SEE IT YET ?!??" I rolled my eyes. That's my sister for ya. Crazy, Weird, Loud, Energized.

Time Skip brought to you by Tiny Box Tim!)

"Flight 31 To Dublin, Ireland Is Now Boarding." The speaker said.
"Let's Go!" Lizzie yelled. I chuckled at Lizzie's energy.
"You Ready Jackaboy?" Mark asked.
"Yup." I replied.
"Come On Love Birds! We're Going To Miss Our Flight If You Two Don't Hurry!" Lizzie said, and continued running.
"Lizzie! Wait Up!" Bridgette yelled.
"NEVER!" Mark and I chuckled.
"So, has Lizzie ever dated anyone?" Mark asked.
"She did date this one guy, named Jake. Lizzie loved him, but he didn't love her. He only used her." I said.
"How did he use her?"
"Well, since I'm the famous Jacksepticeye, and since Lizzie's my sister, he tried to um." I looked at the floor.
"Oh my god."
"But Jake's gone. And Lizzie has forgotten about him." I looked at Mark, and smiled.

Lizzie's POV

"But Jake's gone. And Lizzie has forgotten about him." I heard Jack say.
I hate lying to Jack. I really do. He thinks I'm over Jake, but I'm not. I loved him, and I thought he loved me too. But I was wrong, so very wrong. He only used me to get to Jack. That sick bastard. I fucking hate him. I swear I just want to-

"Oof!" I bumped into something or someone, and fell.
"Oh, I'm sorry! Are you okay?" A voice said. I looked up, and saw a guy. Looks to be around 18 years old, only 4 years older than me. (Me and Bridgette are 14) He has dirty blonde hair, and sky blue eyes. Pretty muscular, and has pale skin like Jack's.
"Yeah I'm fine." I said. He held out his hand. I gently grabbed it, and he pulled me to my feet. "Thanks, uh."
"Niall." He said, and smiled
"Thanks Niall." I smiled shyly.
"No problem, now if you don't mind me asking, what's your name?"
"Lizzie." I realized that I'm still holding his hand. I quickly let it go. (LET IT GOOOOOO! LET IT GOOOOOO! GOD FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS!!!) "Uh, sorry." He smiled again.
"It's alright, but if you don't mind me asking again, where you headed?"
"I'm headed to Dublin, with my brother, his boyfriend, and my friend." I quickly realized that they weren't here.
"Where are they?" I looked back at Niall.
"I think I went too fast, and lost them." Niall smiled.
"Don't worry, I'll help you find them!"
"Really?!?" He chuckled, and nodded. "Ok then! Lets go!" I grabbed Niall's arm, and started pulling him. "It will be easy to spot my brother, he's probably the only person with Grass Hair." I chuckled, and so did Niall. I looked around, looking for my potato of a brother.
"Lizzie! I think I see him!" Niall said. I looked over, and saw green hair! JACK!
"Thanks Niall!" I said, and kissed his cheek. He blushed, and smiled. I ran over to Jack. I jumped on his back, and he yelled.
"Jacky! I thought I lost ya bud!" I said.
"Lizzie? Oh my god! We thought you were on the plane already." Jack said.
"Nope! I was thinking, I wasn't paying attention, I bumped in to a guy. And he help me find you guys."
"What a crazy sister I have."
"Come on! I know you love me!" Jack chuckled.
"No, I hate you." I gasped.
"Come on Jacky! LET ME LOVE YOU! LET ME LOVE YOU!"
"No."
"Okay....." I put my head down. "You mean." Jack laughed.
"Come on, lets go to our homeland."
"OF POTATOES AND LEPRECHAUNS!" I yelled, and laughed.