Chapter 54

The next morning I woke up the door sounding like it was about to be knocked down. I rushed down the stairs and opened the door to Liam.

"She's been fed and changed." He said, handing Lilli over to me in the carry cot.

"Thanks." I said, taking her. "I thought we said eleven?"

"It is eleven." He stated before walking down the stairs.

"Well if it isn't Mr Snooty pants himself." Ross said in an overly posh and sarcastic voice, taking a bow as he walked past the driveway.

Will laughed, pushing him to hurry up.

"Ross!" I yelled. "You should be at work."

"I'm heading there now, forgot my lunch." He said.

"Hurry up!"

"Don't worry Luke's covering." Ross said.

Will shot me a wink and I smiled, shutting the door.

* * *

I heard my door open and slam shut, within seconds my dad had appeared in front of me. "Thought I'd bring you some lunch." He said, handing me a sandwich from the shop.

"When have you ever bought me lunch?" I asked, shutting my phone off and looking at him with confusion.

"Since I wanted to talk."

"If this is about Ross then," I shrugged. "Then it's nothing to do with you."

"Actually it is, you're my daughter and Will is a nice guy." He said, pulling out a chair and sitting next to me at the table. "What is it with you and dodgy blokes, ay?"

"Maybe it runs in the family, I'll ask Mum what she ever saw in you."

"Your Mum and I were a bad combination." He stated. "Just like you and Ross, I don't know what you see in him, he's not worth the agro. But Will is good for you, he's a grafter, reliable and he's good with Lilli."

"Don't lecture me." I scowled.

"Well somebody's got to." He snapped.

I turned my phone back on, glaring at the bright screen until it was snatched from my hands.

"You need to make your mind up who it is you want and fast." Dad ordered, placing my phone back down on the table and walking out again.

* * *

"Here you go." I smiled, placing Lilli on the dark wood bar.

"Just in time for my break." Mum grinned, taking her. "Fancy popping into the back?"

"I've got work, sorry." I said.

"Let me rephrase." She said. "In the back, now."

I furrowed my brows, following her orders and walking behind the bar and into the back room.

"I'm guessing you've spoke to Dad." I sighed, sitting on the couch.

"Recons you're more likely to listen to me than him when it comes to boys." She said. "Told him he was crazy if he thought you listened to everyone."

I stayed quiet, I knew what I was doing to Will was wrong which is why I hated hearing about it so much.

"I thought you hated him." She sighed, sitting next to me.

"I do, half the time which is why it's so stupid because I love Will, I really do." I replied.

"Then take your finger off self destruct."

"I've tried but it's not just one sided, it's Ross too." I said.

"Trust me, I know what it's like to be tempted by the bad boy and it's fun, for a while but you've got Lilli to think about."

"And he's good with her, he's good with me. Nobody else sees the side to him that I do." I said.

"Babe, your dad'll kill me for saying this but do what makes you happy." Mum said. "Because happiness is worth everything else."

I smiled at her. "I just have to tell Will."

"You do."

"Fancy helping me with that as well?"

"That you'll have to do on your own." She sighed. "But I'll have Lilli whilst you do."